Form to Post

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
rsolanki7878

Form to Post

Post by rsolanki7878 »

Title/Job Description:

Target audience:

Reward: Monetary

Deadline:

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail)

Link to the board:

Detailed description of the tasks: Looking for someone to create Extension or Plugin in which admin can setup additional fields in Post page to be added in Post. Extension should have option to add multiple form on Post from which user will select the form of their choice. Please feel free to post any question

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: Form to Post

Post by HiFiKabin »

This might do what you need viewtopic.php?f=616&t=2410416

rsolanki7878

Post by rsolanki7878 »

Kind of Application Form. I want the form fields on New Topic Submission page.

Thanks and regards

david63
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 »

David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

KYPREO

Post by KYPREO »

I have used the Posting Template extension linked above (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... emplate_4/) as a template for users posting classified posts (items for sale/wanted). It works well and serves its purpose. Unfortunately, despite great instructions 90% of users still don't get it and end up deleting the pre-populated fields.

Ideally, I think the OP would want an extension that combined the features of Application Form and Posting Template. dmzx was working on an extension which is very close to that: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2400921
phpBB user since 2002
www.AusRotary.com

rsolanki7878

Post by rsolanki7878 »

Ideally, I think the OP would want an extension that combined the features of Application Form and Posting Template. dmzx was working on an extension which is very close to that: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2400921
That extension is very close to my requirement, however i doubt it works properly and secondly i see it shows Form Mode button on Post. So Form will be shown once user click on Form Mode Button. I am not sure whether that is good or not. Is anyone using that extension on Version 3.3.0 without any issues?

Thanks and regards

KYPREO

Post by KYPREO »

rsolanki7878 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:13 am
That extension is very close to my requirement, however i doubt it works properly and secondly i see it shows Form Mode button on Post. So Form will be shown once user click on Form Mode Button. I am not sure whether that is good or not. Is anyone using that extension on Version 3.3.0 without any issues?

Thanks and regards
The code can be modified so that the form pops up when you click "Create New Topic" instead of having a "Form Mode" button. However, the extension is still in development so I would not recommend for a production board on 3.2.x let alone 3.3.x. The extension is still being worked on but dmzx has a lot of projects. Still, this is a better start than developing an extension from scratch.
phpBB user since 2002
www.AusRotary.com

rsolanki7878

Post by rsolanki7878 »

KYPREO wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:43 am
rsolanki7878 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:13 am

Thanks and regards
The code can be modified so that the form pops up when you click "Create New Topic" instead of having a "Form Mode" button. However, the extension is still in development so I would not recommend for a production board on 3.2.x let alone 3.3.x. The extension is still being worked on but dmzx has a lot of projects. Still, this is a better start than developing an extension from scratch.
Absolutely thanks for directing me to that extension. I have be looking around for someone to take care of these kind of extension. lets hope to meet somebody who can complete it for integration.

Return to “Wanted!”