blockchain democracy

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
MVK

blockchain democracy

Post by MVK »

Hi,

what I'd really like to do is to create a blockchain application, but that's easier said than done, so I figured it's better to start with something more established like a phpBB forum ...

here's the idea; we want to create a system that allows for as many people as possible to contribute with writing the manifesto of a political party

it's not about the manifesto, it's about creating the system to allow many people to work together on it

AND ... I was thinking to start with a phpBB forum and customize it for this purpose

so, I'm looking for phpBB developers who want to participate in this experiment and we do pay for it

thanks,

Michael
david63

Re: blockchain democracy

Post by david63 »

Did you read the rules for this forum where there is a template for the format of a wanted request?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
MVK

Post by MVK »

david63 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:42 pm Did you read the rules for this forum where there is a template for the format of a wanted request?
I didn't posted it in wanted, because although I do want to hire somebody eventually ... I'm not sure whether or not starting with a phpBB forum is a good idea

so, that's why I wanted to discuss that first ...
Alison V

Post by Alison V »

Regarding the blockchain, you might want to read about IPFS (Interplanetary File System). Using that with phpBB might be a possibility. I really don't know. I do know a few browsers support IPFS and one of them is Brave. I tried messing around with IPFS and I just need to spend more time with it because it seems like my uploads never made it on the blockchain. The other thing I read is that uploads can get deleted and I think there's away to prevent that. Again, you need to read all about IPFS and something called Pinata. Pinata has their API so I imagine that can somehow be used for phpBB.

**unneeded links deleted**

Community Team Member

Return to “Wanted!”