Install phpBB forum

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
Vangoly

Install phpBB forum

Post by Vangoly »

Title/Job Description:
phpBB developer
Target audience: (e.g. professionals, hobbyists, students)
Anyone who can help me.
Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame)
Money, around 100 euros.
Deadline:
To be agreed.
Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail)
PM are ok, then we will use Discord for faster communication.
Link to the board:

Detailed description of the tasks:
Dear friends, I need to create a phpBB forum for my game, based on the popular manga One Piece.
We already have a website where is possible to register your user and access it. However, we need the following:
1 - when registering, the user shall automatically register to both the game and the forum.
2 - the forum should have two shoutboxes, like the attached representation I made on illustrator.
3 - different tools (bank, hall of fame, missions etc.) should be connected on the left of these shout-boxes, like in the preview.
4 - the customisation with css and graphics will be done by myself once I will understand what to touch :lol:
5 - like/dislike, quote, avatar on the right like here (viewtopic.php?f=596&t=2464281), rank system (I will provide the rank banners), moderators for each section, fix post, close, edit for moderators etc.

This game doesn't produce any revenue, thus the amount offered is the only budget available. I assumed that those who are experienced in phpBB installing already possess advanced code that requires minor adjustments. If this is not the case, I apologise in advance if the pay looks too small.

Best regards,
Attachments
BachecaeShoutout.pdf
phpBB sample
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

Return to “Wanted!”