Native Mobile App Developer?

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
Littlespace

Native Mobile App Developer?

Post by Littlespace »

I'm looking for the capability to have my phpbb 3.2.x forum developed into a native mobile app.

I understand that many people do not feel it's valuable or beneficial to the health of a phpbb forum-based site. That's okay. We don't have to agree on this subject. I'm not looking to persuade you otherwise.

And, yes, I understand that the forum is very well mobile browser compatible.

Still though, does anyone know a reliable service (not a third-party like Tapatalk!) or a developer who would be up to creating a phpbb app? Android and/or iOS. Obviously, I would prefer both compatibility but anything is better than nothing at this point.
(It has been my #1 most requested feature for the past 4 years and at ~40k accounts after the recent inactive purge I feel like I should consider seriously investing in this potential.)

If you're a developer interested in such a project then please feel free to reach out to me with a price estimate and general time-frame on development.
Last edited by HiFiKabin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Wanted
meetdilip

Re: Native Mobile App Developer?

Post by meetdilip »

You will need notifications too ?
Littlespace

Re: Native Mobile App Developer?

Post by Littlespace »

meetdilip wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 am You will need notifications too ?
It would be most preferable.
If it's not immediately possible then we can still talk about it and reach an agreement, I'm sure.

Return to “Wanted!”