Allow alternative login

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
markus.gnaedinger

Allow alternative login

Post by markus.gnaedinger »

Title/Job Description: Allow alternative login

Target audience: (e.g. professionals, hobbyists, students) Pediatricians and family doctors in Switzerland

Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame) Compensation for the hours worked

Deadline: end of 2019

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail) PM

Link to the board: http://www.forum-hausarztmedizin.ch

Detailed description of the tasks: Modification of the login process to the forum, alternatively via the Swiss Health Info Net (already done) or as previously log in via username / password

Dear community

I run a discussion forum for family doctors and pediatricians in Switzerland (http://www.forum-hausarztmedizin.ch). Most doctors have a contract with the Health Info Net (HIN) http://www.hin.ch. The HIN network allows a direct login, as we have already implemented in a test forum. However, from this point on the usual login with the user ID and password was no longer working. I would like to have a solution that leaves both channels open for log in. Is there something ready to apply (e.g. from social log in)? Or, if not, is there a phpBB3-savvy "hobbyist" who can help us with programming?

Thank you and best regards from Switzerland. Markus G n a e d i n g e r, Webmaster
markus.gnaedinger

Re: Allow alternative login

I have received two replies. Please do not furthter apply for the job.
Thank you
markus.gnaedinger

The software company www.cisin.com has solved the problem by installing simplesaml and a certificate from HIN company.
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

You can lock your own topic then.

Just a question, about 11 months passed since your last post, was the time that actually spent on this implementation?
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to “Wanted!”