Looking for full maintenace contract

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
EVO_VV

Looking for full maintenace contract

Post by EVO_VV » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:20 am

Ahh those good intentions that never seem to have got acted upon.
Now a sudden and drastic change in health precludes my ever getting around to it.

There would appear to be three things that need doing to get things straight for the board.
1) As there are a number of style/CSS edits a separate style needs making so that on updates to Prosilver these are not touched.
2) MChat needs updating but has core edits to allow for a choice in the ACP of having 'Pop up' Smiles. I wonder if Kasimi could be persuaded to add these small edits for this function to the core ?
3) The board itself is in need of updating, BUT , there are core edits here for the Horizontal A-Z menu for some of the Topics.

Once these things have been dealt with then it would be a case of updates when required and board maintenance.

If this is something that woulld interest you please contact me at EarlVictorOwen@Gmail.com

dingus33

Re: Looking for full maintenace contract

Post by dingus33 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:39 am

i've just emailed you.

Return to “Wanted!”