Looking for paid support

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
spirous

Looking for paid support

Post by spirous »

I have a phpBB 3.0 board that crashed a while back when I tried to update it. Looking for someone with credentials to fix it for me. Willing to pay some, but it's a free site so within limits. PM me.
Last edited by thecoalman on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Wanted!
.m.

Re: Looking for paid support

Post by .m. »

PM sent although you said that you need someone with credibility on this community !
MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill »

Technically, no one in the phpBB community has credentials, since there is no phpBB certification to get (same with Wordpress). I can certainly do it if interested and do many of these a month for clients.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services. Getting lost managing phpBB? Buy my book, Mastering phpBB Administration. eBook and paper versions available.
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

spirous wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:02 am
I Looking for someone with credentials to fix it for me.
You should evaluate the feedback obtained from those who have provided services in this specific forum by looking at each of the topics in this forum. This may give you a rough, not definitive opinion.

Another way might be to investigate the posts of users who offer themselves and try to understand whether or not their posts have actually been useful. There are many ways to find out if the person you are looking for is the one you are looking for, but you have to spend time as there are no ratings that can help you.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to “Wanted!”