Need help installing and upkeep of PHPBB board

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
claire49
Name: Claire Kennedy

Need help installing and upkeep of PHPBB board

Post by claire49 »

Title/Job Description:Setting up, installing, ongoing fixes when necessary and help in doing basic training of board - do not want to learn PHP.

Target audience: volunteers, informational and instructional, want to make this a private board

Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame) money and of course credit for your work

Deadline: ASAP

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail) Email or PM me here

Link to the board: Setting up a budget now, so will buy a site with your quote for your price

Detailed description of the tasks: Setting up private board, troubleshooting (I know there's always something that goes boink in the night, so would need help when things go awry with the board), installing and setting up some mods but want to keep board very simple looking, instruction on the basic operation (setting up forums, keeping track of members, baning/disciplinary methods, setting up moderators and admins), basically I know enough HTML to be dangerous but have no PHP knowledge (other than I don't know it).
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Need help installing and upkeep of PHPBB board

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

PM sent

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “Wanted!”