prosilver Graphics Development Kit

Having a question about translating phpBB3? Want to discuss and collaborate with people currently translating phpBB3? Here would be the correct place to do so.
Ideas Centre
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

prosilver Graphics Development Kit

Post by Raimon »

After waiting four years since the old prosilver GDK, I'm proud to announce the immediate availability of our new prosilver GDK! Some images are still missing, but the most important are present. We hope to provide frequent updates to complete it in the near future.

Please note our GDK fall under the same non-GPL license as the old one:

Code: Select all

You are permitted to use the files contained within this package for personal use only. You may not use the files in any commercial package in part or in full without the express permission of phpBB Limited.

You may not redistribute this package in any way, shape or form without prior agreement from phpBB Limited (this includes linking directly to the package on this site).

If the files in this package are used to produce images for any non-phpBB Limited product the images or packaged image set should carry a name which indicates its origins as being phpBB or otherwise clearly state that phpBB originated the graphics.

This package and its contents are © 2011 phpBB Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Downloads & Support:
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
nextgen
Name: Melvin García

Re: prosilver Graphics Development Kit

Post by nextgen »

Nice job phpBB Limited :)
メルビン・ガルシア • nextgen Solutions

Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
Qiaeru
Former Team Member

Post by Qiaeru »

For information, if you are interested, we just released the free fonts version of our GDK. We also released a minor update to the commercial fonts version to remove the need to have Helvetica Neue as font and to fix some little things too boring to explain ;) .
Peetra

Post by Peetra »

I have no what-so-ever clue on how to use this, I have a miji class in graphics coming up though, I can ask my teacher. :) [edit] You copy/paste the details from the sheet, that is the thing, am I right?

The Bertie-surprice was so totally worth downloading the GDK, even if I never have any other use for it than being rickrolled. :D

Cherrypie!
// Peetra.
I am so hooked on bubbles, that I made a Bubble Witch Saga WP-site! Most addictive game since Tetris!
Qiaeru
Former Team Member

Post by Qiaeru »

Peetra wrote:The Bertie-surprice was so totally worth downloading the GDK, even if I never have any other use for it than being rickrolled. :D
Haha, well done for having found it! :mrgreen:
cloferba

Post by cloferba »

thanks for the files! :D
shiftingtin.com

Post by shiftingtin.com »

Thanks for this. Going to create my own theme based on this, so it's good to have something to work with.
gingir

Post by gingir »

wow I am an old user and never suspected anything like this ever existed, always done them manually myself.

Thanks!
freak inside!
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

Thanks for making this!

Since subsilver2 is also an official style packaged by default, is is possible to get an SDK for that? The buttons have changed a bit since phpBB2, so the olf GDK doesn't fit anymore.
Qiaeru
Former Team Member

Post by Qiaeru »

It would have been a good thing for the 3.0 release, but we know that subsilver2 will be gradually discontinued in the future, so I do not see the point of proposing a subsilver2 GDK now. :)

Return to “[3.0.x] Translations”