Norwegian translate for phpBB 3.0.11 ?

Having a question about translating phpBB3? Want to discuss and collaborate with people currently translating phpBB3? Here would be the correct place to do so.
Scam Warning
clinton4

Norwegian translate for phpBB 3.0.11 ?

Post by clinton4 »

Hi,

Do anybody have a norwegian translate for phpBB 3.0.11 ?
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Re: Norwegian translate for phpBB 3.0.11 ?

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

fhs

Post by fhs »

I've tried to join the team for this translation, no response. I've tried to contact the team leader directly, no response.

So, I would like to suggest that since there is NO progress in the translation, I take over the project. I desperatly need it translated, and will do it myself if no one else can/will.

Thoughts? :)
nextgen
Name: Melvin García

Post by nextgen »

fhs wrote:So, I would like to suggest that since there is NO progress in the translation, I take over the project. I desperatly need it translated, and will do it myself if no one else can/will.
Contact to nickvergessen for more information.
メルビン・ガルシア • nextgen Solutions

Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
Toret

Post by Toret »

fhs wrote:I would like to suggest that since there is NO progress in the translation, I take over the project. I desperatly need it translated, and will do it myself if no one else can/will.
Thoughts? :)
Any progress? If you have taken over, would you need any assistance from a norwegian newbie to phpBB?
Also needing norwegian language pack.
fhs

Post by fhs »

Toret wrote: Any progress? If you have taken over, would you need any assistance from a norwegian newbie to phpBB?
Also needing norwegian language pack.
Yes, progress is happening! ;)

I decided just to launch my own translation project. Please join me, so we can get this thing translated to Norwegian fast :)

Here's the site:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ph ... norwegian/

Thanks,
Frank
Toret

Post by Toret »

fhs wrote: I decided just to launch my own translation project. Please join me, so we can get this thing translated to Norwegian fast :)

Here's the site:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ph ... norwegian/

Thanks,
Frank
Hmmm... Transifex.com is a commercial entity. Are you in any way connected with Transifex? Will the resulting translation be open source and made available as a free and dowloadable language package on PHPBB.COM?

Rgds Tore
fhs

Post by fhs »

Toret wrote: Hmmm... Transifex.com is a commercial entity. Are you in any way connected with Transifex? Will the resulting translation be open source and made available as a free and dowloadable language package on PHPBB.COM?

Rgds Tore
Hi. I will submit the complete translated language pack to phpBB when done, yes. Free, and open source :)
When it comes to Transifex - open source projects are free to translate.

Regards,
Frank
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

The good thing about Transifex is that they can read a lot of different formats and provide you with a good interface. It also solves the problems of having to manyually wade through diffs when the source strings get updated.

I do wonder though how it handles the plural form arrays, you should double-check those.

Return to “[3.0.x] Translations”