Alternative Turkish [TR] Translation for phpBB 3.0

Having a question about translating phpBB3? Want to discuss and collaborate with people currently translating phpBB3? Here would be the correct place to do so.
Get Involved
Banks

Alternative Turkish [TR] Translation for phpBB 3.0

Post by Banks »

The official translation that ESQARE havetranslated has too many grammer and language errors in it. So Turkish users can use canver.net's Turkish language package if they want.

Here is a CVS of them;
[Removed]

For download;
[Removed]
phpBB Turkiye | Turkish phpBB community
ESQARE
Translator

Re: Alternative Turkish [TR] Translation for phpBB 3.0

Post by ESQARE »

Our language packs have not too many grammer or language errors.

This is not true and slander!! What is your problem?

If Turkish users have find any bug in Turkish language pack, then they can report it to me or our site. Also, i'm looking your language pack now, but too many word still English (example, in acp/styles.php and acp/permissions.php files). Where is all of Turkish words? Firstly complete it and please not slander to us.
SHS`
Former Team Member
Name: Jonathan Stanley

Re: Alternative Turkish [TR] Translation for phpBB 3.0

Post by SHS` »

Slanderous comments are not welcome here. Push alternative language packs with groundless accusations like above again, and you'll find yourself banned and the localised support site with which you are associated with blacklisted. Understood?

All I want is high quality translations for phpBB3, however as with many things in life, there's more than one way to do something. Work together to improve each other's translations as of the 60+ languages due for phpBB3, most could do with a formal/informal; modern/classical; major-dialect/minor-dialect; et cetera differentiations.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信

Return to “[3.0.x] Translations”