histats.com?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
karado58

histats.com?

Post by karado58 »

Hello again, promise, last request for assistance for today! :geek:

Is it possible to insert histats.com counter code and generate stats?

Invisible or visual counter, unimportant.

Thank you!!
david63

Re: histats.com?

Post by david63 »

karado58 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:44 am Is it possible to insert histats.com counter code and generate stats?
Probably but without a link to what it is that you are trying to do it is impossible to say.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
karado58

Post by karado58 »

david63 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:50 am
karado58 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:44 am Is it possible to insert histats.com counter code and generate stats?
Probably but without a link to what it is that you are trying to do it is impossible to say.
http://histats.com

Just want to place a stat/counter on main page.
david63

Post by david63 »

Looks as if you just need to sign up with an account at histats and then you will be given some code that you will need to paste into overall_header.html of your style.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
karado58

Post by karado58 »

david63 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:29 am Looks as if you just need to sign up with an account at histats and then you will be given some code that you will need to paste into overall_header.html of your style.
You answered my question, just wasn't sure where to place the histats code without breaking phpBB.

Now i know, thank you David!!

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”