after update Phpbb my all extensions disabled

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
ammar rauf

Re: after update Phpbb my all extensions disabled

Post by ammar rauf »

when I fixed (last post avatar. then next error ) Exception: The file "/home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/ext/bb3mobi/seodesc/config/services.yml" does not contain valid YAML: The reserved indicator "@" cannot start a plain scalar; you need to quote the scalar at line 5 (near "- @template"").

#0 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(117): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->loadFile('/home/laboneins...')
#1 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/phpbb/extension/di/extension_base.php(99): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('services.yml')
#2 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/phpbb/extension/di/extension_base.php(63): phpbb\extension\di\extension_base->load_services(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationContainerBuilder))
#3 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/MergeExtensionConfigurationPass.php(71): phpbb\extension\di\extension_base->load(Array, Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationContainerBuilder))
#4 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/DependencyInjection/MergeExtensionConfigurationPass.php(39): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#5 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/Compiler.php(140): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DependencyInjection\MergeExtensionConfigurationPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#6 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(789): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#7 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(203): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#8 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/common.php(115): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#9 /home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/adm/index.php(23): require('/home/laboneins...')
#10 {main}

janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Disable that extension

Code: Select all

ext/bb3mobi/seodesc
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!

ammar rauf

Post by ammar rauf »

janus_zonstraal wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:13 am
Try

Code: Select all

ok
-  '@shredder.sitemap.appender'
-  '@auth'
- '@config'
- '@config_text'
-  '@dbal.conn'
-  '@service_container'
-  '@ext.manager'
-  '@user'
-  '%core.root_path%'
-  '%core.php_ext%'
i love you man you are live saver all problem gone

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

ammar rauf wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:39 am
when I fixed (last post avatar. then next error ) Exception: The file "/home/laboneinside/forum.laboneinside.com/ext/bb3mobi/seodesc/config/services.yml" does not contain valid YAML: The reserved indicator "@" cannot start a plain scalar; you need to quote the scalar at line 5 (near "- @template"").
Did you use the [3.2][3.3][RC] Extension .yml check?
If you want to use extensions with 3.3 you should check whether they are 3.3 compatible or not and act accordingly.
Brexit and Trump are old news and currently I have no inspiration for a new signature.
Ow, wait: 3.3 has been released.

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

janus_zonstraal wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:20 pm
If you upgraded from 3.2, you would have followed the upgrade instructions in https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... upgrade32/ which specifically state:
But how would the general user know where that document is?
There is nothing in the announcements that point to that doc.

the only thing your read in the announcements is
Easy Updating

With our brand new installer updating will be easier than ever in phpBB 3.3! Upload a single folder to your board and all your files will automatically be replaced.
I take back my previous comment and now agree with you, especially because on the Download phpBB® 3.3 page the Install or Update phpBB points to instructions for updating/grading to 3.2 and no mention is made of disabling extensions before updating. I see quite a few support issues being posted due to not updating the "correct way".

I've opened an issue item for the website on GitHub.
Brexit and Trump are old news and currently I have no inspiration for a new signature.
Ow, wait: 3.3 has been released.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”