Fatal Error on upgrade

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
sandman1976
Name: Ade

Fatal Error on upgrade

Post by sandman1976 »

Hey all i am getting a fatal error every time i attempt to upgrade, error is below:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: The routing file "/var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/ext/shredder/sitemap/config/routing.yml" contains unsupported keys for "shredder_sitemap_controller": "pattern". Expected one of: "resource", "type", "prefix", "path", "host", "schemes", "methods", "defaults", "requirements", "options", "condition", "controller". in /var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(88): Symfony\Component\Routing\Loader\YamlFileLoader->validate(Array, 'shredder_sitema...', '/var/sites/n/no...') #1 /var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Loader/DelegatingLoader.php(40): Symfony\Component\Routing\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('ext/shredder/si...', 'yaml') #2 /var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/phpbb/routing/router.php(116): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\DelegatingLoader->load('ext/shredd in /var/sites/n/nothacking.com/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php on line 206

First time just wouldn't let me access the install folder to upgrade, second time i got this error and third time i got this error.
The Admin link just says the page is not working.

sandman1976

Re: Fatal Error on upgrade

Post by sandman1976 »

I have run a restore on the forum server side and recovered the previous version. Will wait until i know more about the error before trying again

Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

Did you disable all your extensions before you upgraded? If you didn’t you should have. The sitemap extension is giving you the error. The extension hasn’t been upgraded to 3.3 yet.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

sandman1976

Post by sandman1976 »

Oh, i didn't see that in the instructions, i will try again when i get a second with the extensions disabled, Thanks for your reply :)

Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

david63
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 »

Running this extension will highlight such problems
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”