Cannot get to ACP

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Cliff Evans

Cannot get to ACP

Post by Cliff Evans »

When I try to get to the ACP I get the following come up on the screen, any ideas please.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'rmcgirr83\contactadmin\event\listener' not found in /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/cache/production/container_dbdbe80dc7030ae9bd39ee30cca82130.php:3986 Stack trace: #0 /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/cache/production/container_dbdbe80dc7030ae9bd39ee30cca82130.php(2440): phpbb_cache_container->getRmcgirr83_Contactadmin_ListenerService() #1 /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(231): phpbb_cache_container->{closure}() #2 /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(61): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->sortListeners('core.user_setup') #3 /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php(129): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->getListeners('core.user_setup') #4 /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(43): Symfony\Component\EventDispa in /home/scalesoaringco/public_html/phpBB3/cache/production/container_dbdbe80dc7030ae9bd39ee30cca82130.php on line 3986
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Cannot bet to ACP

Post by Mick »

Every validated extension has its own dedicated support area in our Customisation Database. It'd be better if you could post your question there, as it would also notify the extensions's author.

You can find that area for this extension over here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... in/support
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
Cliff Evans

Post by Cliff Evans »

I do not understand any of this can you tell me what extension it is please.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

The one I linked to is the support forum for it.

Has your host changed anything since this happened, maybe a PHP upgrade without telling you?
Cliff Evans

Post by Cliff Evans »

All sorted thank you.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Cliff Evans wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 am
I do not understand any of this can you tell me what extension it is please.
Cliff Evans wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:04 am
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'rmcgirr83\contactadmin\event\listener' not found in
You're using an extension which was validated for phpBB 3.2.4. Apart from the invaldid .yml there's the possibility of incompatibility with the php version.
The solution?
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... pic/212216

Added: just noticed now (half an our later) that there was a new message just before I submitted - but no notification when I submitted :?: :? a
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Cannot get to ACP

Post by Mick »

If you use the preview button before you post you should get a message saying there’s been a reply. Let us know if that’s not happening.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”