forum name not clickable in forum administration

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
man_o_man

forum name not clickable in forum administration

Post by man_o_man »

All of a sudden, after giving access to a fiverr-freelancer to do work on my forum, just for him to tell me he cannot do the job, when I go to Forum Administration and I choose a forum that I want to edit, nothing happens when I click on the forum name, no matter how many times I try. The problem is not with my mouse, since everything else works with the mouse, so what could have happened - is it possible for one admin to prevent another admin from editing a forum by preventing the mouse to function properly, or by doing anything else? I need help to resolve this fast, so please help. thank you.

https://www.buzzie.info
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: forum name not clickable in forum administration

Post by Brf »

You don't edit a forum by clicking its name. You click the green gear on the right of its name.
david63

Post by david63 »

Brf wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:15 pm
You don't edit a forum by clicking its name. You click the green gear on the right of its name.
But you should be able to click a forum name to move down a level to the sub fora
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

That is true, but if there are no subforums, clicking the forum's name results in a mostly blank result area.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”