Fatal Error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
moarpower

Fatal Error

Post by moarpower »

I updated my PHPBB and get the following error when trying to access the home page:

Fatal error: strict_types declaration must be the very first statement in the script in /home/bimmer10/public_html/forums/vendor/ocramius/proxy-manager/src/ProxyManager/ProxyGenerator/LazyLoadingValueHolder/MethodGenerator/GetProxyInitializer.php on line 19

Please help, thank you.
P_I

Re: Fatal Error

Post by P_I »

moarpower wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:18 pm
I updated my PHPBB and get the following error when trying to access the home page
Welcome to the phpBB community.

It would probably help us help you if you ran the Support Request Template Generator which will will ask you a series of eight to ten questions that are useful for diagnosing most issues. It will then compile your answers into a list that may be copied and pasted back here into this support topic.

Key questions are what release where you running, what release did you upgrade to and what procedure did you use?
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”