Searching Custom Profile Fields for members only

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
TritonZA

Searching Custom Profile Fields for members only

Post by TritonZA »

Morning All,

I have spent the past week searching the forums for assistance regarding the ability of members to search Custom Profile Fields (CPF).

I have not yet found an answer and I see that quite a number of links refer to outdated support for this issue. I also think my searching skills suck at this time as I am not getting to the required answer :oops: :oops: :oops:

So anywho, can anyone point me to an extension that does this for CPF's?

The need here is I am running a society page with paid up members who have certain skills etc. These skills need to be searchable by other members so that members can find the skills or assistance they need from others.

Thanking you all in advance.
TritonZA

Re: Searching Custom Profile Fields for members only

Post by TritonZA »

Morning All,

So, just a follow-up on this issue. After much searching of the interweb, I finally found an extension that does exactly this. Yes, it is a paid-for extension but it works exceptionally well.

This extension is current for 3.3.x and is maintained actively by the developer.

Link to phpBB board - viewtopic.php?p=15602491#p15602491

Link to developers site (you will need to register to access the extension) - https://leinad4mind.top/forum/topic92.h ... 419ccf5ed7

All the best.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”