Spoiler Background

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
krill

Spoiler Background

Post by krill »

Could not figure out where to post this since it overlaps with a few categories.

I am using 3.3 tho.

The spoiler background is showing pure white - the forum has a darker background (pro-silver dark) & the effect is eye piercing.

Details:

Code: Select all

element {
    margin: 1em 0;
    font-weight: normal;
    padding: 4px 10px;
   background-color: #fff;
    border: 1px solid #dbdbdb;
    border-radius: 4px;
    color: #333;
I am also using Advanced bbcode 3.

I did find an old 3 year post about this issue and it mentioned to edit .spoilerwrapper code.

That was an older version of abbd - the newer one I am using does not contain .spolerwrapper in css. Only spoiler wrapper hover.

Since the code above is inline, I came to the conclusion that it might be with prosilver base.

I have spent the morning searching and cannot find a .spoilerwrapper in any location by searching in cpanel in my host.

I am not sure if this is a theme issue with Dark theme, extension issue with abbd3 or prosilver 3.3.

Thanks in advance
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Spoiler Background

Post by Brf »

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
krill

Re: Spoiler Background

Post by krill »

ok - will post there...
as I mentioned above, this issue may not be directly an extension issue.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”