Possible bug with drafts?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
GTI
Name: Laura

Possible bug with drafts?

Post by GTI »

Is this a bug? or am I missing something?

I was in the posting editor and saved a draft, as you can see in the top screen cap, the options/attachments tabs are there which is normal.

But when you go to load the draft, like in the second screen cap, the submit buttons are no longer there and nor the options tab are no longer there, but the add files buttons are still there.

Am I right in thinking the add files panel/button should not be there either? as any file that you add will not be there when you choose a draft from the list.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Thank You ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
GTI

Re: Possible bug with drafts?

Post by GTI »

A quick update, I also noticed that if you are starting a new topic and loading a draft, the poll box also stays there.

I had a look at the template file and noticed some things are wrapped with an if s not show drafts statement,

I think the poll and attach boxes are possibly meant to be wrapped with that statment too, as they are not functional when on the load drafts page.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Thank You ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Siguza

Post by Siguza »

Please report bugs to the bug tracker.
GTI

Post by GTI »

Siguza wrote: โ†‘Sun May 16, 2021 5:14 am Please report bugs to the bug tracker.
I don't know if it's a bug or not so I don't want to waste anyones time reporting it as a bug unless anyone else who uses the drafts feature also thinks it is a bug.

Hopefully 3Di or someone may share their 2 cents.

3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Fill out the support request template prior to file a bug in the tracker.
๐Ÿ†“ Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
๐Ÿš€ Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity ยบ PhpStorm's proud user ยบ Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to โ€œ[3.3.x] Support Forumโ€