updating/importing from 3.0.12

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
janus_zonstraal

Re: updating/importing from 3.0.12

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Click on ACP until you see the acp_asacp module
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
schwim

Post by schwim »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:27 pm Click on ACP until you see the acp_asacp module
There seems to be nothing inside the ACP:

warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Frankly you shouldn't be trying to fix your 3.3 (who knows what else is wrong) but instead reinstall your 3.0.12 (on personal webserver - use USBWEBSERVER v 8.6.1), clean the database with the STK and then take a database backup, imort that into your live board database and start the upgrade anew.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

It is often not enough to remove non-standard tables. Some modifications create fields within standard tables. I think this is what is happening. The STK will work with the proper php version. You could also back up a freshly installed database and your 3.0.12 database and diff the backups.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
schwim

Post by schwim »

stevemaury wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:36 pm It is often not enough to remove non-standard tables. Some modifications create fields within standard tables. I think this is what is happening. The STK will work with the proper php version. You could also back up a freshly installed database and your 3.0.12 database and diff the backups.
Thanks for your help Steve!

If I understand you correctly, I would export the structure of both a fresh install and my install then just diff the two structures to see where mine has additional columns?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

Yes. A structure only export would work.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”