The problem with deleting user's signature

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Pyramide911

The problem with deleting user's signature

Post by Pyramide911 »

I am the admin and usually go in the quick tools and select ‘delete signature’ and it usually works but this time it doesn't work. Is there another option to delete the signature? Am I doing something wrong?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: The problem with deleting user's signature

Post by stevemaury »

Where do you see "delete signature" in the Quick tools? Screenshot please.

Also, please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
david63

Post by david63 »

Why are you constantly deleting signatures? If you don't want signatures on your board then set the appropriate permissions.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Pyramide911 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:34 amit usually works but this time it doesn't work
What does that mean? It's not designed like a game of luck, but exactly does that: emptying the user's signature. How do you come to the assumption it doesn't work? Keep in mind that the user can change (renew) his signature at any time.

stevemaury wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:10 pmWhere do you see "delete signature" in the Quick tools? Screenshot please.
ACP > Users and groups > Users > Manage users > Overview > Basic tools > Quick tools:
20210727 phpBB acp del sig.png
It has been there since at least 3.0.
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
  • "My reaction is not to everyone, especially to you." Raptiye, 2021-02-28
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

The dropdown with the hammer that Moderators see at the bottom of every topic page is what is also called "Quick tools".
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”