Notifications Styling If Statement

For support and discussion related to templates and themes in phpBB 3.3.
GTI
Name: Laura

Notifications Styling If Statement

Post by GTI »

Hi All

In ucp_notifications.html I see this if statement <!- IF notification_list.STYLING - > {notification_list.STYLING}<!- ENDIF ->

Does anyone know if there are options to style it somewhere? I have looked in the ACP but did not find anything.

Thx
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦
AmigoJack

Re: Notifications Styling If Statement

Post by AmigoJack »

No, the content is <!-- IF notification_list.STYLING --> {notification_list.STYLING}<!-- ENDIF --> and it would add another CSS class to that HTML element.

No, that's nothing that is supposed to be found in the ACP. It has an effect for reports and disapprovings - those notifications then add a CSS class like notification-reported or notification-disapproved. \styles\prosilver\theme\colours.css will give the text a different color.
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
  • "My reaction is not to everyone, especially to you." Raptiye, 2021-02-28
GTI
Name: Laura

Re: Notifications Styling If Statement

Post by GTI »

Thank you for taking the time AmigoJack :-)

I was removing the avatars from notifications but when I noticed the styling statment it had me thinking that I may have missed a simple option hiding away somewhere in the settings.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles Support & Discussion”