can i change the post of order in the same topic?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
footballhd720p

can i change the post of order in the same topic?

Post by footballhd720p »

i knew it can move topic and post, but can it change the order of it?

by the way, i no need to keep a blank post before i annoucement some topic in several sheet...
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: can i change the post of order in the same topic?

Post by warmweer »

footballhd720p wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:33 pm i knew it can move topic and post, but can it change the order of it?
I take it you're referring to topic and post order.
UCP > Board preferences > Edit display options

footballhd720p wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:33 pm by the way, i no need to keep a blank post before i annoucement some topic in several sheet...
I haven't the slightest clue what you're trying to tell/ask us me.
Try typing your question in your native language, use a translator to English (Google Translate does a quite decent job in that respect) and then copy/paste that.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Kailey Snay

Post by Kailey »

footballhd720p wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:33 pm i no need to keep a blank post before i annoucement some topic in several sheet...
Might you be better helped seeking support from a support site in your own language? This isn't the first time you've posted something that doesn't make a bit of sense. You can check here for a list.
Kailey Snay - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Community rules

If you have any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to send me a PM.
Fermenter

Post by Fermenter »

I'm reading this as a desire to move posts around within a topic.

Perhaps the 'blank post' reference means they are currently creating a placeholder post to edit later for updates etc.

I'm currently using the change post time extension for this, it's no longer supported by the author but currently working well in 3.3.4.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”