Error parsing server response

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
britolcountyrc

Error parsing server response

Post by britolcountyrc »

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.1.0
What is your board's URL? http://forum.bristolcountyrc.org/index.php
Who do you host your board with? https://www.inmotionhosting.com/
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What version of phpBB3 did you update from? phpBB 3.0-B1
What styles do you currently have installed? No answer given
What language(s) is your board currently using? english
Which database type/version are you using? MariaDB
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable? Previous Administrator worked on the ACP panel which could not be accessed. He made a full backup and made upgrades to the current
3.3.1 version. All seemed to be working until I posted a new post in our Forum pages .
Please describe your problem. All seemed to be working until I posted a new post in our Forum pages . The text went in and when I uploaded support related photos to the post I got the "error parsing server response". While I am in the Admin ACP panels there is a warning at the bottom of the page showing:

The text went in and when I uploaded support related photos to the post I got the "error parsing server response". While I am in the Admin ACP panels there is a warning at the bottom of the page showing:

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php80.so' (tried: /usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php80.so (/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php80.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php80.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php80.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

I do not know what this is either.
Generated by SRT Generator
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: Error parsing server response

Post by thecoalman »

That error on the bottom is server error, suggest you contact your host.

--edit----

Additionally phpBB 3.3.1 does not support php 8 which is what you are using indicated by that error. Either upgrade to phpBB to 3.3.4 or downgrade the php version on the server to php 7.4.x
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”