post rank images by group

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
timelessbeing

post rank images by group

Post by timelessbeing »

I need all users in a specific group to display a rank image next to their posts. Simple and reasonable request right? How can I do this?

I tried assigning a 'Group Rank' to a group in Manage Groups settings, but no image was displayed in the member user's post side panels. Only ranks and images assigned in user settings seem to be displayed next to posts.

Is individually assigning a rank to users one-by-one really the only way to accomplish this task? Has nobody else thought of this?
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: post rank images by group

Post by thecoalman »

When adding them to the group did you make it default group?
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison
timelessbeing

Post by timelessbeing »

Yes, it is the default group.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

It works here on phpbb.com. That Support Team icon below my avatar is a group icon.

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”