Style Problem

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Lokimilestone

Style Problem

Post by Lokimilestone »

Hello Folks, I have the problem that when I log in as a registered simple user I suddenly see the prosilver style but when I log out I see the correct style activated by me. Even if I'm logged in as an admin, I only don't see the correct style as a normal user, what could be the reason?

Greetings
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Style Problem

Post by Brf »

You would need to select your style in your UCP / Board Prefs
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Lokimilestone wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:30 pm Hello Folks, I have the problem that when I log in as a registered simple user I suddenly see the prosilver style but when I log out I see the correct style activated by me. Even if I'm logged in as an admin, I only don't see the correct style as a normal user, what could be the reason?
If you want everyone to use your style by default (when registering), you need to set that style as default style (currently it's probably prosilver).
Users can switch to one of the installed styles from the UCP.
Also: have a look at the ACP >>> tab General >>> BOARD CONFIGURATION >>> Board settings

Code: Select all

Board style

Default style:
The default style for new users.

Guest style:
The board style for guests.

Override user style:
Replaces user’s (and guest’s) style with the style as defined under "Default style".
Added (just in case): do NOT uninstall prosilver (even if you're never going to use it).
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
Lokimilestone

Post by Lokimilestone »

Thanks for the quick replies. I have my style as standard style see screenshot. I want everyone to see my style immediately and not have to activate it first
Lokimilestone

Post by Lokimilestone »

CODE: SELECT ALL

Board style

Default style:
The default style for new users.

Guest style:
The board style for guests.

Override user style:
Replaces user’s (and guest’s) style with the style as defined under "Default style".
ahhh thanks that was very helpful, thank you very much

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”