Problems moving posts under 3.3.4

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Idris

Problems moving posts under 3.3.4

Post by Idris »

My Forum is now running under phpbb 3.3.4 and there seems to be a problem with moving posts between topics.
I have already had a look at a similar topic (viewtopic.php?f=661&t=2606586&p=15776611) and that mirrors the way things worked before the forum was upgraded from version 3.3.2.
So, I select a post in a topic using the tick box, click on the MCP symbol, select 'Move Posts', click on 'Submit', and then click on the 'Select Topic' button next to the Destination Topic Identification Number box. However, instead of taking me to the Board Index so I can select the destination topic, I land on the Moderator Control Panel!
Calling up the destination topic, noting the topic ID number, and entering that manually works.

Any ideas?
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: Problems moving posts under 3.3.4

Post by warmweer »

see Moving a single post?
Moving multiple post is exactly the same.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
Idris

Re: Problems moving posts under 3.3.4

Post by Idris »

warmweer wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:33 am see Moving a single post?
That is the topic linked in my initial post. Unfortunately, that is not the way my forum is working at the moment, hence the query.

Update: I have just tried it on a different laptop in a completely different location with exactly the same result, so it's unlikely to be a hardware or router setting issue.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”