No route found for "GET /not-found" instead of The requested page could not be found after upgrading to 3.3.5

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
mihai80

No route found for "GET /not-found" instead of The requested page could not be found after upgrading to 3.3.5

Post by mihai80 »

After upgrading to 3.3.5 on a page that should have returned the standard 404 message "The requested page could not be found", I get this message:

No route found for "GET /not-found"

Any idea why?
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: No route found for "GET /not-found" instead of The requested page could not be found after upgrading to 3.3.5

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

need more info please.
exactly how did you do the upgrade, using which upgrade/update method?

what version did you update/upgrade from?
what is your php version on the host
and,
please provide a link to your board if possible.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: No route found for "GET /not-found" instead of The requested page could not be found after upgrading to 3.3.5

Post by P_I »

Robert has a good point about more information needed. Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
mihai80

Post by mihai80 »

Thanks for your replies.

I've used these instructions https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... date_full/ to upgrade from 3.3.1 to 3.3.5

PHP version is 7.4. It's a development version of a site.
I have two copies - one on a server using Apache 2.4 and one using Nginx. Both show the same problem.

See https://forums.nicoclub.dev/not-found vs https://forums.nicoclub.com/not-found
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Links are not correct.
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
mihai80

Post by mihai80 »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:07 pm Links are not correct.
How did you reach this conclusion? They seem correct for me.
If you refer to them returning 404 HTTP codes, that's intentional.

My question here is about the content of the 404 page.
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

The links you provide are going to cloudflare so how do you expect we can invest your problem?
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by thecoalman »

mihai80 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:52 pm
I have two copies - one on a server using Apache 2.4 and one using Nginx. Both show the same problem.
There is sample nginx .conf file in the docs folder if you have not already found it.

This is apparently a development service behind a login, dont share login info here.

This appears to be working as expected.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”