Phpbb3 3.0.14 Problem

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Tesim Svinje :D

Phpbb3 3.0.14 Problem

Post by Tesim Svinje :D »

Sorry for this post in this Topic, and for my English. I have a problem with Register Form, i installed 3.0.14 version, when i click register button, blank page apears, screenshot --> https://prnt.sc/26hkraw
How to fix that? Thanks !!! I tried to ENCODE ucp.php to UTF-8, it does not work.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: Phpbb3 3.0.14 Problem

Post by warmweer »

Tesim Svinje :D wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:57 pm ... i installed 3.0.14 version, ...
3.0.14 has reached EOL ( a long time ago already).

The only support offered for 3.0.14 is support in upgrading, but since this is a new install (non-functional apparently), your only realistic option is to install a new 3.3.5 board (for which you'll get all the support you need).
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

"3.0.14 has reached EOL ( a long time ago already)."

I know, but i have old backup for my forum, i used it a lot, only register not working. I have no problem to update, but styles is not compact for new version. And mods too. :D Because i want to fix this.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Follow the instructions at Upgrading from 3.0 to 3.3

In your case I would try to install a copy of your board on personal webserver (USBwebserver, WAMP, XAMPP, Easyphp) and use the Support Toolkit to get it working properly first, then upgrade on your personal webserver before transferring the database to your live host.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Enable spambot countermeasures for registrations:

This in register settings put NO. Solved for now :D Thanks guys!

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”