Administration Control Panel Not Working

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
TheGaming

Administration Control Panel Not Working

Post by TheGaming »

Hello phpbb comunity, just installed phpbb on my webhost. Everything worked as planed, but i can't get into ACP page. I'm connected with admin account, i reconfirmed my login, and just after i presed enter i got a whitepage, with nothing showing up. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with my installation, or i've done something bad.

I tried more than 2 times reinstalling phpbb, but still same result. :D

Version: 3.3.5
Installed trough Softaculous Apps Installer from CPanel
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: Administration Control Panel Not Working

Post by P_I »

Boards that have been created with a 'One Click' install provided by your host differ from boards installed with the files downloaded from here, and therefore we are unable to offer support. Softaculous Support can be found HERE.

The best approach is generally to start over using files downloaded from phpBB and follow https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... tallation/
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Administration Control Panel Not Working

Post by Mick »

As an addendum if you search here you will see dozens of posts with exactly the same issue you’re having caused by Softaculous or similar one click installations.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”