phpBB encountered an error building the container due to an installed extension

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Yerolopolo

Re: phpBB encountered an error building the container due to an installed extension

Post by Yerolopolo »

Mick wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:02 am Try clearing the Cloudflare cache.
david63 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 amHow did you get the Spanish language pack installed?
I did, but I keep getting the same error message
david63

Re: phpBB encountered an error building the container due to an installed extension

Post by david63 »

Are you ever going to give us the answer
david63 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 am How did you get the Spanish language pack installed?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Steve
Name: Steven Clark

Post by Steve »

david63 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:39 pm Are you ever going to give us the answer
david63 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 am How did you get the Spanish language pack installed?
I’d hazard a guess at no, simply because every one trying to do any sort of install/update are genuinely confused … and when they figure it out the blush comes into play :oops:
@ The Chief Medical Officers guideline for men is that: You are safest not to drink regularly more than 14 units per week.
- I drank that today++ :lol: 🍺
Yerolopolo

Post by Yerolopolo »

bumppppppppppppp
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

If you answer the question(s) posted previously maybe someone will help you.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”