ad problem

For support and discussion related to templates and themes in phpBB 3.3.
Thunde

ad problem

Post by Thunde »

Hello world, I also have a problem when I post a topic globally, these 3 messages appear in my forums

and before changing this subject in general, he doesn't write anything to me, it's just white
in fact any click in the list is white
https://i.postimg.cc/SxkmywJk/image.png

and if I change the subject to "ad" it only appears to me where that subject is
Thunde

Re: ad problem

Post by Thunde »

up
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by thecoalman »

Does this happen when using prosilver?
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

thecoalman wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:59 am Does this happen when using prosilver?
Yes
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

up
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, whether I have recognized your problem correctly, I can not say exactly. From my personal point of view, this concerns the background color of the class .phpbb_alert (?). I can not discover more from the picture ....

colours.css or into your stylesheet.css find:

Code: Select all

.phpbb_alert {
	background-color: #FFFFFF;
	border-color: #999999;
}
and change to: Example for background-color(!)

.phpbb_alert {
	background-color: #959595;
}
Clear all caches after your works and please test the results.

Regards
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

Talk19Zehn wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:53 am Hello, whether I have recognized your problem correctly, I can not say exactly. From my personal point of view, this concerns the background color of the class .phpbb_alert (?). I can not discover more from the picture ....

colours.css or into your stylesheet.css find:

.phpbb_alert {
	background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
and change to: Example for background-color(!)

.phpbb_alert {
	background-color: #959595;
}
Clear all caches after your works and please test the results.

Regards
I found it, I changed it, but it's still white
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Okay, I suppose all caches and browser caches were cleaned. BTW: A link to your forum would be helpful for helping. :)

If the proposal does not contribute to the solution, please ask the StyleAuthor of your design directly.

Regards
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

Talk19Zehn wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:37 am Okay, I suppose all caches and browser caches were cleaned. BTW: A link to your forum would be helpful for helping. :)

If the proposal does not contribute to the solution, please ask the StyleAuthor of your design directly.

Regards
https://www.games4all.ro/

Regards
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

up
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

up pls
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the colours.css has the phpBB standard in that mentioned class and has not been changed? Please clarify in which CSS h3 and the colors were determined for that edition and are responsible.

Look here, post by Hanakin: [GUIDE] How to edit any part of the theme with ease!
viewtopic.php?p=14755731#p14755731

The procedure is mostly similar in the respective browsers.

BTW: The phpBB copyright and also the styleauthor copyright is not public (for example here = overall_footer.html) to be seen. Therefore, there could be explanatory requirements (I think especially in support ranges). Apparently it has been accidentally lost.

Tip: As I had recommended, please ask the styleauthor(s) of your design directly.

And their participating developers, their participating developers can find the error faster if necessary.

Regards
Best regards
Thunde

Post by Thunde »

Talk19Zehn wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 am Hello, the colours.css has the phpBB standard in that mentioned class and has not been changed? Please clarify in which CSS h3 and the colors were determined for that edition and are responsible.

Look here, post by Hanakin: [GUIDE] How to edit any part of the theme with ease!
viewtopic.php?p=14755731#p14755731

The procedure is mostly similar in the respective browsers.

BTW: The phpBB copyright and also the styleauthor copyright is not public (for example here = overall_footer.html) to be seen. Therefore, there could be explanatory requirements (I think especially in support ranges). Apparently it has been accidentally lost.

Tip: As I had recommended, please ask the styleauthor(s) of your design directly.

And their participating developers, their participating developers can find the error faster if necessary.

Regards
Thanks a lot for your help, but can you tell me now why this happened?
https://i.postimg.cc/mZMvdBBm/image.png
Talk19Zehn

Re: Standard-CPF use image (before)?

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Standard-CPF use image (before)?

Hello, without knowing what you have designed at which point and how the CPF has been created or recreated, I can´t comment anything.
My guess is, the class and HTML was not addressed correctly. In this respect, I can only advise puzzles. Possibly helpful, a first aid only with a graphic: TEST, Test (!) ..., example - exceptionally a simple idea.

colours.css find:
/* Forum icons & Topic icons */

add before:

/* Own standardprofile images */
.profile-phpbb_location { background-image: url("./images/cpficon_location.gif"); padding-left: 18px; background-repeat: no-repeat; }
Image 1)
cpficon_location.gif
cpficon_location.gif (958 Bytes) Viewed 1147 times
Image 2)
cpf_icon_location.gif
cpf_icon_location.gif (958 Bytes) Viewed 1002 times
Image path => ....phpBB3/styles/prosilver/theme/images
Hint: cpficon_location.gif, cpf_icon_location.gif - the graphics are 13px wide and 12px high.

Into the standard style prosilver (system version 3.3.4), the remedy works first, in principle therefore without guarantee.

Annotation: You may be able to use "SVG" and so on .... ?
...(...)... phpBB3/assets/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg
An extension is unknown to me for custom and / or standard profile fields used FA.

I recommend a request for the design and application as well as disclosure of your concepts (custom / standard profile fields) in that forum. And please looking, searching there for help:
phpBB Custom Coding viewforum.php?f=641

Regards

Edit: 08 May 2021, 20:05
:?: Or only in that constellation: CSS - Example (!) ... Font Awesome (!). Please test your results.

.profile-custom-field.profile-phpbb_location::before {
    content: "\f041";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    font-size: 13px;
    margin-right: 3px;
}
Best regards

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles Support & Discussion”