Star Trek phpbb theme ?

For support and discussion related to templates and themes in phpBB 3.3.
bbrian017

Star Trek phpbb theme ?

Post by bbrian017 »

Hi crew, looking to build a little private forum for our Fleet Command Alliance.

Do we currently have a phpbb supported Star Trek theme we can use?

Nice to see phpbb growing so much, I've been here many years. Keep on rocking crew!
andares
Name: Pedro

Re: Star Trek phpbb theme ?

Post by andares »

Here's one for phpBB 3.3.3:

StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus"

Courtesy of Talk19Zehn
Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator...
bbrian017

Post by bbrian017 »

Hi andares, thanks for taking the time to help me out I appreciate it!

Do you happen to now if this is an English supported theme ?

p.s. its amazing wow! hats off to the developer!
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Thank you very much! I am pleased and wish you many successes with this design. It stuck huge work in it ... since porting to phpbb version 3.2.4 ... ff.
The handling requires experiences in CSS, HTML and phpBB.

Best wishes and greetings
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
PlanetStyles.net
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Post by PlanetStyles.net »

Talk19Zehn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:39 pm It stuck huge work in it ...
It is your finest work yet 👌
Talk19Zehn

Re: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus"

Post by Talk19Zehn »

@bbrian017,
in order to ensure correct output of some templates concerned when users using chromium-based browsers, I recommend adding at the end (stylesheet.css) for this theme: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board". At last please clear all caches.

The "BUG" appears as an overlap, provided that the class left-box and a floating function are used in connection with the page counting (pagination).
:) Credits: There is a first, more complex remedy with these *CSS instructions, which were provided by thecoalman on March 10, 2021.

Code: Select all

/* Topic-Poster no floating left-box (Page Titles displaying wrong) need a fix for chromium-browser, modified by: thecoalman on Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:51 pm ( https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=15688606#p15688606 )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ */
.section-search .topiclist .responsive-hide.left-box, .section-viewforum .topiclist .topic-poster.responsive-hide.left-box {
	float:none;
}
And/or read something more: https://stylearea.ongraydesigns.de/view ... p=208#p208 (german language).
Best regards

// OT
@PlanetStyles.net, thanks. Since phpBB2 I create phpBB-styles and here on phpbb.com I´ve only few presented.
Many regards
OT \\
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello,
Talk19Zehn wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:56 pm :) Credits: There is a first, more complex remedy with these *CSS instructions, which were provided by thecoalman on March 10, 2021.
There are solutions by browser updates: Read more by 3Di » 12 Apr 2021, 22:45

Hint: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus": phpBB 3.3.3
Hello, a correction in the viewtopic_body.html led to an update release. The new download contains this correction. :)

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

In the event that there is an interest in the current phpBB-Version 3.3.4, you can find these on my own stylearea:

- Style version # 3.3.4.1 (updated!)

Live long and prosper! ;)
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.5 "Ich bin ein Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.5 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.5 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.7 "The Book of Bertie, Part Two".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.7 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.7 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.8 "Bertie: Beer and Summer".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.8 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.8 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus" 3.3.8

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated and the extension/showandclosebox included for this style has been revised in this context. The respective readme.txt contains credits as well as important information.

Please update ...
sstv3381tresp.jpg

- Style version: 3.3.8.1, CSS, HTML, forum icons (size reduced) and much more.

- Extension version: 1.0.6, CSS, HTML, PHP, ( Version-Check, Template Variable - Image Path, Short Arrays Syntax ) and more.

Informations and DL-Hint

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus" 3.3.9

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Maintenance-Release phpBB version 3.3.9 "Bertie's lunar flyby".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.9 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.
This version is a maintenance release. I used the maintenance release as an opportunity to implement a few changes (CSS and HTML).
Informations | Download - 3.3.9 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board: phpBB "Proteus" 3.3.10

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Maintenance-Release phpBB version 3.3.10 "The Way of Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.10 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.10 - and/or select this design enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Kind regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design StarTrekExcerpts | Fan-Board has been updated: Maintenance-Release phpBB version 3.3.11 "Bertie’s trip to Zagreb".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.11 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.11 - and/or select this design enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles Support & Discussion”