Prune Users Never Been Active

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Martin Truckenbrodt
Name: Martin Truckenbrodt

Re: Prune Users Never Been Active

Post by Martin Truckenbrodt »

Hello,
since phpBB 3.0.6 the fix (feature) added by this MOD is added to the phpBB3 package.
So I'm closing developement and support for this MOD now.

@moderators: Please close this topic.

Bye Martin
Free tutorial: Installing MODs in phpBB 3.0
Advanced Block MOD - Prevent spam on your phpBB 3.0 board with Stop Forum Spam, BotScout, Akismet, Project Honey Pot and several IP-RBL and Domain-RBL DNS blacklists!
My MODs
Use the official phpBB Ideas to vote missing core features!!!

jmaraujo
Name: Juan

Post by jmaraujo »

Hi, Martin. You said that this feature is available by default in the 3.0.6 version. I uninstalled your mod, but somehow I haven't found the option to prune users that have never been active.

On my "prune users" screen I have only two options: "last time active: before/after yyyy-mm-dd".

I've been using version 3.0.6 only for a couple of hours, so maybe I am missing something here. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks in advance! ;)

Martin Truckenbrodt
Name: Martin Truckenbrodt

Post by Martin Truckenbrodt »

Hello,
just update your language pack. Then the updated description of the option will help you.

Bye Martin
Free tutorial: Installing MODs in phpBB 3.0
Advanced Block MOD - Prevent spam on your phpBB 3.0 board with Stop Forum Spam, BotScout, Akismet, Project Honey Pot and several IP-RBL and Domain-RBL DNS blacklists!
My MODs
Use the official phpBB Ideas to vote missing core features!!!

jmaraujo
Name: Juan

Post by jmaraujo »

Yes, that was it. I downloaded the codechanges, but seems I forgot to edit that file... :oops:

Thanks, Martin. 8-)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”