Smilie Creator

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
User avatar
codfather
Registered User
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Location: Scotland UK

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by codfather » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Love this mod, thanks Dr Death for writing it.

User avatar
Dr.Death
QA Team
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Dr.Death » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

@Nixxxie: your bbcode.php looks good.

please post a link to your board and a testuser login.
Doc.

Nixxxie
Registered User
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Nixxxie » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Will PM you.

User avatar
Dr.Death
QA Team
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Dr.Death » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm

I received you PM.

Try this link on your domain:
http://your-domain/text2schild.php?smil ... xt=Testing

normaliy it looks like: Image

Try this short script on your webspace:

Name it "test.php" and call it in your browser:

Code: Select all

<?php
define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = (defined('PHPBB_ROOT_PATH')) ? PHPBB_ROOT_PATH : './';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

$user->session_begin(false);
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup();

$width = 100;
$height = 50;
$smilie = 1;
$fontcolor = "ff0000";
$output = "    This is a test";


// create images
//create the smilie
$smilie				= imagecreatefrompng("{$phpbb_root_path}images/smilie_creator/smilie" . $smilie . ".png");
//create the sign
$schild				= imagecreatefrompng("{$phpbb_root_path}images/smilie_creator/schild.png");
// create a blank image
$img				= imagecreate($width, $height);

$bgcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 111, 252, 134);
$txtcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 0, 2)),   hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 2, 2)),   hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 4, 2)));
$bocolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 0, 0, 0);
$schcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 255, 255, 255);

imagecopy ($img, $schild, ($width / 2 - 3), 0, 0, 0, 6, 4); // Copy image tile
imagecopy ($img, $schild, ($width / 2 - 3), ($height - 24), 0, 5, 9, 17); // Copy image tile
imagecopy ($img, $smilie, ($width / 2 + 6), ($height - 24), 0, 0, 23, 23); // Copy image tile

//create a white rectangle for the text with a black border
imagefilledrectangle($img, 0, 4, $width, ($height - 25), $bocolor);
imagefilledrectangle($img, 1, 5, ($width - 2), ($height - 26), $schcolor);

// create the text to shown
imagestring($img, 2, (($width - (strlen(trim($output)) * 6) - 2) / 2), (1 * 1 + 5), trim($output), $txtcolor);


imagecolortransparent($img, $bgcolor);
imageinterlace($img, 1);


//Send the image to the browser
header("Content-type: image/png");
@imagepng($img);
exit;

?>
If you don't see a smilie with a "this is a test" sign in his hand, you webspace does not support all imagecreatepng commands.
Doc.

Nixxxie
Registered User
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Nixxxie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Will do, thanks for your help!
Last edited by Nixxxie on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nixxxie
Registered User
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Nixxxie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Dr.Death wrote:Try this link on your domain:
http://your-domain/text2schild.php?smil ... xt=Testing
It came back like this:

The image “http://www.mothersmeeting.org/text2schi ... xt=Testing” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Dr.Death wrote:Try this short script on your webspace:

Name it "test.php" and call it in your browser:

Code: Select all

<?php
define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = (defined('PHPBB_ROOT_PATH')) ? PHPBB_ROOT_PATH : './';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

$user->session_begin(false);
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup();

$width = 100;
$height = 50;
$smilie = 1;
$fontcolor = "ff0000";
$output = "    This is a test";


// create images
//create the smilie
$smilie				= imagecreatefrompng("{$phpbb_root_path}images/smilie_creator/smilie" . $smilie . ".png");
//create the sign
$schild				= imagecreatefrompng("{$phpbb_root_path}images/smilie_creator/schild.png");
// create a blank image
$img				= imagecreate($width, $height);

$bgcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 111, 252, 134);
$txtcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 0, 2)),   hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 2, 2)),   hexdec(substr($fontcolor, 4, 2)));
$bocolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 0, 0, 0);
$schcolor			= imagecolorallocate ($img, 255, 255, 255);

imagecopy ($img, $schild, ($width / 2 - 3), 0, 0, 0, 6, 4); // Copy image tile
imagecopy ($img, $schild, ($width / 2 - 3), ($height - 24), 0, 5, 9, 17); // Copy image tile
imagecopy ($img, $smilie, ($width / 2 + 6), ($height - 24), 0, 0, 23, 23); // Copy image tile

//create a white rectangle for the text with a black border
imagefilledrectangle($img, 0, 4, $width, ($height - 25), $bocolor);
imagefilledrectangle($img, 1, 5, ($width - 2), ($height - 26), $schcolor);

// create the text to shown
imagestring($img, 2, (($width - (strlen(trim($output)) * 6) - 2) / 2), (1 * 1 + 5), trim($output), $txtcolor);


imagecolortransparent($img, $bgcolor);
imageinterlace($img, 1);


//Send the image to the browser
header("Content-type: image/png");
@imagepng($img);
exit;

?>
This came back:

The image “http://www.mothersmeeting.org/test.php” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

User avatar
Dr.Death
QA Team
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Dr.Death » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 am

Sorry, but i'm not able to help you.
Maybe some imagecreatepng commands are not working on your webspace.
You could contact your hoster.
Doc.

BikerForLife
Registered User
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by BikerForLife » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Will this work with 3.0.5?

And am I able to install this mod with automod?

User avatar
barryoneoff
Registered User
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: East London, England
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by barryoneoff » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 am

Works with my 3.0.5. Haven't tried automod though.
Image
Click above to support St. Josephs Hospice.
Barryoneoff's London. ... City of London walks.

llaffer
Registered User
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 8:24 pm

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by llaffer » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 pm

I have a question. I'm trying to upgrade the Smilie generator from 3.0.5 to 3.0.6 (I know, I'm slow.)

Anyway, I've replaced the files from "root" in the install archive, checked all of the manual updates, and that doesn't seem to have changed at all, so those are already done, I've refreshed my styles and purged my cache.

But when I do ACP->System->Check for MOD Check, it still says that I'm using 1.0.5.

What do I have to do to let the MOD Check add-on see that I've updated to 1.0.6?

Thanks.

pattyjean78
Registered User
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:20 am
Location: riding a dragon

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by pattyjean78 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:30 am

OMG I love this script! Easy to install and FUN! Thank you! :D
AV : ticklishdesigns - Site is gone

User avatar
Dr.Death
QA Team
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Dr.Death » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:16 pm

llaffer wrote: But when I do ACP->System->Check for MOD Check, it still says that I'm using 1.0.5.

What do I have to do to let the MOD Check add-on see that I've updated to 1.0.6?
Hi,
do the following ( see install intructions... File Copy 3.) )
Copy: root/adm/mods/smilie_creator_version.php
To: adm/mods/smilie_creator_version.php
Doc.

llaffer
Registered User
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 8:24 pm

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by llaffer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Odd. In my working directory on my local box, I had that file to the 1.0.6 version, but it didn't sync to my server with the other files, so it was still at 1.0.5.

I forced a re-sync, and it's working now.

Thanks for your help.

User avatar
Censored
Registered User
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Censored » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Hello,


This mod is awesome... But it do not work on my forum. :(

Can you help me, please? I just installed the mod (1.06), but Im a newby, I do something wrong...

I just dont see the image.

I have make a fakeuser account so you can see the problem yourself and you can do testing if you need.

Username: Testuser
pass: testuser

http://www.equilibrium.totalh.com/viewt ... f=27&t=250

I will translate the lang file later, now I only want it to work. Maybe the author is interested in having a spanish version of it for next release.

Thank you.
Herr Tod, bitte hilf mir.Danke.

User avatar
Dr.Death
QA Team
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Smilie Creator

Post by Dr.Death » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi,

please test this: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p10516185

Maybe some imagecreatepng stuff is not working correctly on your webspace.
Doc.

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”