User Reminder

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
DoYouSpeakWak

Re: User Reminder

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

I got this error.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_user_reminder.php on line 124: Undefined index: urmod_version
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
Could it be missing from install some how ?
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid services. 10+ years of experience with phpBB3 and as System Administrator.
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

DoYouSpeakWak wrote:I got this error.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_user_reminder.php on line 124: Undefined index: urmod_version
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3253)

glad to hear somebody has this error too because i thought i have some conflicts on my board....
so what did was i deleted the specific lines for the time i was installing it in the index.php if i remember correctly and after the installing procedure i restored the specific lines.... ;)

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

DoYouSpeakWak wrote:I got this error.

nope, thats in the install/index.php file. you will need to run that one.
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

Thanks. You were right as always
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid services. 10+ years of experience with phpBB3 and as System Administrator.
craiga

Post by craiga »

installed with no issues at all. nice one :D

one suggestion, why not have an auto email if a user has registered, but not activated.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

i didn't want to duplicate a feature thats already available. granted, you can't auto-email but it is still available.
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
craiga

Post by craiga »

lefty74 wrote:i didn't want to duplicate a feature thats already available. granted, you can't auto-email but it is still available.
what you have done already is more than enough. I very useful mod that i am already seeing the benefits of.

cheers
drankur

Post by drankur »

Thanks for this great mod, i have installed it, just waiting to have its impact noticed :)
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Hi, i translating this mod now and i have a problem in the configuratión of the User Reminder, i don't see this text: Logging Configuration

This is a error in any file or i installed incorrectly? Capture:

1.- General Configuration
2.- Logging Configuration
3.- Category Configuration
Configuración_1250219428133.png
Configuración_1250219428133.png (237.88 KiB) Viewed 594 times
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

If I remember correctly I ended up not using it.
lefty74
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

lefty74 wrote:If I remember correctly I ended up not using it.
You not have installed this mod for send me a capture?

if not, i will continue with the translation without that.
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Now i see the captures in the first page and i see two bugs, i have installed the version 1.0.5, i need any edits?

lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

the third post was old, i updated that.

what i meant by i decided not to use it was the language strings.

they are still in the language file but i am not using them.
lefty74
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

lefty74 wrote:the third post was old, i updated that.

what i meant by i decided not to use it was the language strings.

they are still in the language file but i am not using them.
Thanks lefty and thanks for your mods, really.

In few hours or tomorrow i will have the spanish translation at 100%

lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

:D cheers
lefty74

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”