User Reminder

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
psycosheep

Re: User Reminder

Post by psycosheep »

oh oh spoke to soon any ideas ? plzz thnx in advance

upon visiting the frontpage of the test forum my visitors are greeted by this

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'user_reminder_zero_poster' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT user_id, user_type, user_allow_massemail, user_reminder_zero_poster, user_reminder_inactive, user_reminder_not_logged_in, user_email, user_notify_type, user_jabber, username, user_lang, username_clean FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id NOT IN ('', 1) AND user_type NOT IN (2, 1) AND ( (user_reminder_zero_poster < 1262035103 AND user_reminder_zero_poster > 0) OR (user_reminder_inactive > 0 AND user_reminder_inactive < 1262035103) OR (user_reminder_not_logged_in > 0 AND user_reminder_not_logged_in < 1262035103) ) AND user_allow_massemail IN (0, 1) AND user_reminder_inactive_still = 0

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_user_reminder.php
LINE: 97
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 120
CALL: send_user_reminders()
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

greenwizard wrote:Translations of the acp wasn`t right but when i switched to english i found out that the emails were off ...
I then tested and Email was quickly recieved . :lol: Thanks again for your quick support and the great mod !
you are welcome :)
psycosheep wrote:Hi Lefty

I followed the installation many many thnx that made it easier to relate to , i did as it said and i have the mods tab in my ACP and my site is still online fully working , but when i click the MODS tab the following error comes up

General Error
Language file ./../language/en_us/mods/acp_user_reminder.php couldn't be opened.
Thnx again for the point in the right direction , i appreciate your time

Update hooraay ive learnt something :lol: :lol: i realised the tester forum was running with en_us language selection so all i did was the same file uploads into the en_us file and its all working............now for the real forum :shock: :shock: :D :D

thnx for a great mod lefty
if you are using a language other than the standard en one, you will need to copy those mod files from the en folder to the other language as well, so when you see in the mdo instructions anything related to en, you should also make these changes to the en_us files.
psycosheep wrote:oh oh spoke to soon any ideas ? plzz thnx in advance

upon visiting the frontpage of the test forum my visitors are greeted by this

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

SELECT user_id, user_type, user_allow_massemail, user_reminder_zero_poster, user_reminder_inactive, user_reminder_not_logged_in, user_email, user_notify_type, user_jabber, username, user_lang, username_clean FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id NOT IN ('', 1) AND user_type NOT IN (2, 1) AND ( (user_reminder_zero_poster < 1262035103 AND user_reminder_zero_poster > 0) OR (user_reminder_inactive > 0 AND user_reminder_inactive < 1262035103) OR (user_reminder_not_logged_in > 0 AND user_reminder_not_logged_in < 1262035103) ) AND user_allow_massemail IN (0, 1) AND user_reminder_inactive_still = 0

BACKTRACE

hmm, are you sure you ran the install/index.php file?
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
psycosheep

Post by psycosheep »

I opened the xml install guide did as said in there and used smartftp using the other guides i am sure i got it right , but can you just outline the process you mean about of running the install/index.php file as i am unsure to what you are asking thnx
spaceace

Post by spaceace »

psycosheep wrote:I opened the xml install guide did as said in there and used smartftp using the other guides i am sure i got it right , but can you just outline the process you mean about of running the install/index.php file as i am unsure to what you are asking thnx
DIY instructions in the install.xml at the bottom
Go to http://yourlinktoyourboard.com/install/index.php in your browser and delete that folder after installation.
psycosheep

Post by psycosheep »

Hi yep ran the diy part and hen deleted and refreshed templates and deleted install folder and this error arrives

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

SELECT user_id, user_type, user_allow_massemail, user_reminder_zero_poster, user_reminder_inactive, user_reminder_not_logged_in, user_email, user_notify_type, user_jabber, username, user_lang, username_clean FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id NOT IN ('', 1) AND user_type NOT IN (2, 1) AND ( (user_reminder_zero_poster < 1262171528 AND user_reminder_zero_poster > 0) OR (user_reminder_inactive > 0 AND user_reminder_inactive < 1262171528) OR (user_reminder_not_logged_in > 0 AND user_reminder_not_logged_in < 1262171528) ) AND user_allow_massemail IN (0, 1) AND user_reminder_inactive_still = 0

BACKTRACE

Hi Lefty it seems i have the same problem as wingnut on page 3 , but i cant find how you fixed it for him ,Thnx in advance
nims

Post by nims »

I am planning to install this MOD. Can someone confirm if it works fine with 3.0.6
Outsource content writing - Freelance Content Writers
*** Everything related to kids - Kids ***
SEO- search engine optimisation melbourne
marcotics

Post by marcotics »

nims wrote:I am planning to install this MOD. Can someone confirm if it works fine with 3.0.6
I can. But i must say i don't use automatic reminding, i'm reminding users manual.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

psycosheep wrote:Hi yep ran the diy part and hen deleted and refreshed templates and deleted install folder and this error arrives

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Hi Lefty it seems i have the same problem as wingnut on page 3 , but i cant find how you fixed it for him ,Thnx in advance
when you point your browser to the install/index.php page, do you see the option to install/uninstall?

when you click on the options, a page should load that displays what the installer is doing/has done and the you get redirected to be told that the installatioin or uninstallation is done.
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
psycosheep

Post by psycosheep »

Hi Lefty

What i get is the frontpage with the following

Information

Please delete, move or rename the install directory before you use your board. If this directory is still present, only the Administration Control Panel (ACP) will be accessible..

When i delete the install folder i get the big error listed before.

I get nothing about install or uninstall i will pm you the address i typed in if you like or is it okay to type that address here ?

regards
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

if you board is on www.yourboard.com you will need to put in your browser the address: www.yourboard.com/install/index.php

make sure you are logged in with admin rights
lefty74
psycosheep

Post by psycosheep »

Okay Lefty i got it , just as a brief outline where i was going wrong , i have a main forum and a test forum , i entered all the edits etc etc and put the install/index.php folder into the test part of the database , then as soon as i moved it to the main part it installed everything onto my main forum.

Which is wierd as everything i was doing was aimed at my test forum , as i have about 6 different forums under the one domain name , so though i am not sure where i have gone wrong its working :lol: :lol: thnx for your time and efforts Lefty
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

cool, main thing is that is working :)
lefty74
psycosheep

Post by psycosheep »

:D :D ty Lefty

To all thinking about this MOD its an excellent MOD
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

cheers :)
lefty74
cefobid
I've Been Banned!

Post by cefobid »

great MOD .

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”