Advertisement Management

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
mp04

Re: Advertisement Management

Post by mp04 »

Hey, Awesome mod. and best off all I was able to merge it with my ad management software and customize it to pin point perfection!

Only question I had was, Does anyone here know how I can insert a ad in a post box? Basically right now, the banner ad for "after first post" and "after every post" shows up where its meant to, but when showing up, leave a gap between each row in a table. I want it so that its in a row table like any normal post. so basically where it shows the user name it will say Advertisement Bot, where it says the topic title, it will say advertisement, and finally where your main content will go it will display the ad there.

Now of course the user and topic will be manually entered. (I dont accept it to be entered by a bot or something)

any one know how to do this easy? I am using RedSiliver as my template based off SubSiliver if anyone knows the codes for this.

Let me know.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks.

vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

I can't add the ACP module. I am adding it, but nothing shows up...

Geisthund

Post by Geisthund »

vigge_swe wrote:I can't add the ACP module. I am adding it, but nothing shows up...
Hi

I had the same problem.
In fact i removed this mod and then installed a very similar one on here which worked.
I then reinstalled this mod and the acp links from the other mod worked for this mod.
Go figure!!

vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

Geisthund wrote:
vigge_swe wrote:I can't add the ACP module. I am adding it, but nothing shows up...
Hi

I had the same problem.
In fact i removed this mod and then installed a very similar one on here which worked.
I then reinstalled this mod and the acp links from the other mod worked for this mod.
Go figure!!
really?

rikin

Post by rikin »

Hey, could someone help me, i cant seem to get the ads to work in between posts/after the first post. Im using the subsilver2 based theme.

Any help would be appreciated.

W00tbeer1

Post by W00tbeer1 »

I just installed it! It's a very good mod, well done!

kittykatt

Post by kittykatt »

OK I am trying but not using the subsilver2.xml but another style, what do I need to do in order for it to work with my skin>?
I am obsessed by installing new forums (we all have our faults)... need help, let me know. :)
http://www.whippetforum.net (Swe)

Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

I received an error in W3C Validation :(

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http: ... dozone.com

Thanks a lot for this mod :D, good job!

Sorry for my bad english
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

kittykatt wrote:OK I am trying but not using the subsilver2.xml but another style, what do I need to do in order for it to work with my skin>?
There are install notes for prosilver and subsilver2. I would pretty much guarantee that whatever style you are using is based around one or the other. Quickest way would be to look in the styles theme directory. Have one css file that would be a subsilver2 based style, got more than one css file...prosilver based.

Of course there are outliers but that would be where I would first look.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Post by EXreaction »

Ahri89 wrote:I received an error in W3C Validation :(

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http: ... dozone.com

Thanks a lot for this mod :D, good job!

Sorry for my bad english
The last two are correct, they should be fixed, not sure why it is saying onload isn't valid, I thought onload was valid on images.

jeerima

Post by jeerima »

i added this - went into the admin control panel and installed the mod but i cant see it! i even uninstalled it and installed it again. i tried to make it into a category and everything but it doesnt show in ACP. Any suggestions?

lachlan438

Post by lachlan438 »

WOW thanks lots the install went very well no problems thanks alot you are the best moder also thanks for you blog mod also mad thanks lots!! :D

vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

No one knows why the ACP module won't work for me? I have uploaded all files twice already... Also, the author wants me to pay for his support :(

olberg

Post by olberg »

vigge_swe wrote:No one knows why the ACP module won't work for me? I have uploaded all files twice already... Also, the author wants me to pay for his support :(
Don't add the ACP module manually. Upload the files and visit the board. Now the module should be added automaticly.

vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

olberg wrote:
vigge_swe wrote:No one knows why the ACP module won't work for me? I have uploaded all files twice already... Also, the author wants me to pay for his support :(
Don't add the ACP module manually. Upload the files and visit the board. Now the module should be added automaticly.
they don't do that. They never added automatically.

Well, it did add, but it is bugged. The module isn't working. It's probably an empty file or something :(.

I got it.

Code: Select all

'default'		=> array('title' => 'ACP_ADVERTISEMENT_MANAGEMENT', 'auth' => 'acl_a_ads', 'cat' => array('ACP_BOARD_CONFIGURATION')),
Should be

Code: Select all

'default'		=> array('title' => 'ACP_ADVERTISEMENT_MANAGEMENT', 'auth' => '', 'cat' => array('ACP_BOARD_CONFIGURATION')),
in inf/acp_ads.php
Last edited by vigge_swe on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”