Advertisement Management

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Bart_0

Copyright Help

Post by Bart_0 »

In using a custom template and would like to move the position of the copyright in the footer any help on this would be appreciated. TIA

tons28

Re: Advertisement Management

Post by tons28 »

Hi
Is there a way to install advertisement Management on Prosilver SE ???
Thanks
Tony

shantou8888

Post by shantou8888 »

Have anyone tried this mod on version 3.0.4? Please let us know whether it is compatible. Thanks.

pawelktr

Post by pawelktr »

Hi, I've installed the newest version (1.0.8) and everything works fine except one: Wnen I added more than one banners in the same position, it will display only the last one, instead of all of banners attached to this position. How to fix that problem? I'm using custom theme.
Regards,
Paul

guyskankrye

Post by guyskankrye »

Great MOD! I'm really enjoying it! I do have a question though:

Is there a way the ad can be placed WITHOUT the "Advertisment" box and background?

Thanx for a GREAT MOD!
Last edited by guyskankrye on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guyskankrye

Post by guyskankrye »

shantou8888 wrote:Have anyone tried this mod on version 3.0.4? Please let us know whether it is compatible. Thanks.
Works fine on 3.0.4 for me.

guyskankrye

Post by guyskankrye »

guyskankrye wrote:Great MOD! I'm really enjoying it! I do have two questions though:

Is there a way the ad can be placed WITHOUT the "Advertisment" box and background?

Thanx for a GREAT MOD!
I would also like to be able to place my ads in the same position as the red line I’ve placed in the pic below. Any help on all this would be MUCH appreciated.
here.PNG
here.PNG (372.63 KiB) Viewed 290 times
Last edited by guyskankrye on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pawelktr

Post by pawelktr »

To: guyskankrye

Type 'http://' before 'www'

Lisbon

Post by Lisbon »

Hi.

I have the mod instaled but i dont see nothning. I have:

Ist´s correct?

And this:
Is in righit place?

board: http://www.cetos.info/forumteste

Tks for help

C-64

Post by C-64 »

Hi there and thanks for this MOD. I have installed this MOD and it is working fine just on default prosilver skin but when I try other skin nothing is shown up? I have made changes in three template files as described in install instructions but still nothing!? How to install this on other style then default one?
My board is 3.0.4

This is the style: Dollar_302

doucheface1

Post by doucheface1 »

Can someone help me, i have installed the ADD management MOD and it is working great, i just need to know is there a way to make the add sections pick up adds relevant to a certain section of my site.

Example

my site is call techdemons.co.uk

The top banner on my site and the add under every forum post allways picks up adds for demons as it reads this from my website title.

my site has nothing to do with demons and is a technology site, is there a way to make the addsense code and or your add managment tool only read a section of my site excluding the title.

ChrisRLG
Former Team Member

Post by ChrisRLG »

That has nothing to do with this MOD, and everything to do with how you have addsense setup with google.

So you will need to deal with them and thier systems to get that right.
phpBB: The All Important Rules - Bertie Bear 3.0 - No support via PM system - use the forums please.
phpBB v2: Retirement (1/1/2009) : phpBB v3: Read Me Topic - Custom BBCodes - Support Template
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and a door will be opened to you."
My Links: MS MVP (Consumer Security) - Malware Removal:University - Own Forum: Custom BBCode testing

4N2NR

Post by 4N2NR »

Did not work for me with phpBB 3.0.4 using the Avalonblue style/theme (or even trying to view an ad in Prosilver). I uneditted the changed files back to their original. I deleted the uploaded ad files/folder. Everything is working as it was before the mod except in the ACP General tab the link to the ACP_Advertisement_Management is still there. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? Thanks.

EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Post by EXreaction »

There is an uninstall script in ads/uninstall.php

Floppyjoe

Post by Floppyjoe »

Thanks for this great mod Exreaction!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”