Search user logs

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Search user logs

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: Search user logs
Author: daroPL
Modification description: Mod adds in ACP the possibility of search logs for a particular user.
Modification version: 1.0.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.4

Download file: search_user_logs.zip
File size: 53 KiB

Modification overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Modification support<--
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Search user logs

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish
daroPL
Translator
Name: Darek

Search user logs

Post by daroPL »

This post has been reserved for the MOD author.
Sunka

Re: Search user logs

Post by Sunka »

Looking interesting...I will install :mrgreen:
g unit

Post by g unit »

What type of user logs can you search? Just "transactions" such as password/profile changes?
The Pub Playin Killas is a DOD:S and COD:WaW Team.
DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

This mod is great for admins. Been using it for some time now. The search box are at the top of the page in ALL logs in acp.
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid services. 10+ years of experience with phpBB3 and as System Administrator.
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Thanks a lot :D
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
S.kumaran

Post by S.kumaran »

Does not work for me.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '{' in /home/tamil22/public_html/includes/functions_admin.php on line 2301
DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

Check your edits again and try to compare the files you have after edit with your backup and see what is changed. To me it sounds like there is a simple symbol to much some were so try to look in that file especially.

If you have no mods installed you can simple replace the files you have with the org from the file of your current phpbb3 version and do the edits on them. The instructions are dead on so if the start product is right it should work just fine.
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid services. 10+ years of experience with phpBB3 and as System Administrator.
iceyd

Post by iceyd »

A great mod - just what we needed :)

Any chance of it doing more than 1 page or does that mean I made a mistake somewhere?
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 »

It searches all the logs of that section even if more than 1 page
pinoy-pinoy

Post by pinoy-pinoy »

Can this show user's logs as in what they have done in the forums and their activities? (like how many times they used search function or whose profiles they have viewed and which threads they have visited?

The sample screen shots only show an admin's logs. Just wanna make sure.
Also will this work with ver 3.0.4?

Thanks! :)
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 »

Under the maintenance tab you have the Admin log then on the left you have Forums logs of Moderator logs & user logs & error log

What you are asking is shown in the user logs if they make any changes to their posts AFTER it was posted or do anything else which affects the database

Do NOT show search function or whose profiles they have viewed and which threads they have visited?

However there is a mod that shows what threads they read and one for what profiles were viewed....don’t know of one for searches though
Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha »

This MOD only works on page 1. If I click page 2 or any other page, it's no longer filtered by the member I selected.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”