Moderator Needed

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Re: Moderator Needed

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Oyabun1 wrote:Mr McGirr

Now that the gold version of 3.0.6 has been released and includes the provision to report PMs will you be including that notification type in this mod as well? This is a great mod already but having that would make it even better.
Yes, this is included in the update to the mod that has been uploaded to the MODDB (and it includes update instructions). Just waiting for validation.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | My extensions are updated regularly on github
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored
davaguco
Name: DAVID AGULLO

Post by davaguco »

Can you please send me the latest version of your "Moderator Needed" Mod, the one that works with phpbb 3.0.6.?

Thanks.
David.
English-Spanish Mod Translator. Send me a PM if you need anything translated (usually free unless you need a fixed finishing date).
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 »

I suppose we just have to wait for the validation team, whom I expect are even busier than usual with 3.0.6 being released.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Well if you really want it

In latest version
Last edited by RMcGirr83 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | My extensions are updated regularly on github
Oyabun1
Former Team Member

Post by Oyabun1 »

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was having a whinge. I would have been willing to wait for the validated version.
                      Support Request Template
sypher01

Post by sypher01 »

This is a must have, i wouldnt be surprised if it was to be included in the vanilla version.
relaxed4u

Post by relaxed4u »

RMcGirr83 wrote:Well if you really want it

Moderator Needed for a 3.0.6 phpBB forum

hey RMcGirr83 !

i DL your files and folow all steps, but i didnt notice any change on my forum :roll:

ver. - phpbb 3.0.6
style: - CA_black
Oyabun1
Former Team Member

Post by Oyabun1 »

You won't notice anything different unless you have a post, topic, or PM that requires approval. ;)
                      Support Request Template
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Oyabun1 wrote:You won't notice anything different unless you have a post, topic, or PM that requires approval. ;)
...or one that has been reported. ;) x 2
relaxed4u

Post by relaxed4u »

RMcGirr83 wrote:
Oyabun1 wrote:You won't notice anything different unless you have a post, topic, or PM that requires approval. ;)
...or one that has been reported. ;) x 2

like this ?? :roll: :lol:

NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

The new 3.0.6 version doesn't support reported PMs like the reported posts? So it doesn't show up on the index, viewtopic, etc pages?
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Yes it does...did you look in the contrib folder for the update instructions?
NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

RMcGirr83 wrote:Yes it does...did you look in the contrib folder for the update instructions?
Yeah I already did them & copied over the new files.

For example:

Open: styles/prosilver/template/index_body.html

Find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_REPORTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_POSTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_TOPICS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
Replace with:

<!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_REPORTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_POSTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_TOPICS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_PMS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
All done, and nothing. I know that this bit of the code should grab the reported PMs:

<!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS --> &bull; <a href="{U_MODERATOR_PMS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
But it doesn't, any ideas? Ive also done all the edits.
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Did you refresh the template after making that change and did you upload the includes/moderator_needed.php file overwriting the older one?
NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

RMcGirr83 wrote:Did you refresh the template after making that change and did you upload the includes/moderator_needed.php file overwriting the older one?
Oh ops, I must have forgot the upload. It was 3am.

Thanks alot RMc :)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”