Topic Text in Mouse Over

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
User avatar
wang5555
Translator
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by wang5555 »

JASpice wrote:Will there be any options for using Subsilver and not Subsilver2 templates?

If not, can someone please let me know which tpl file I should alter and what code would work best?

(Sorry...I'm quite the novice here.)

Thank you :)
MODs for phpBB 3.0 will not work on phpBB 2.0 and vice versa. ;)
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!

User avatar
wang5555
Translator
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by wang5555 »

jvincent08 wrote:Works great in prosilver based styles, but I get this error with subsilver2:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /var/www/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 60
That's if I click on a forum right after purging the cache. If I refresh the page, or go back and click on it again, before purging the cache again, I get:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /var/www/cache/tpl_subsilver2_viewforum_body.html.php on line 60
I followed the instructions in install_mod.xml first for prosilver, and then contrib/subsilver2.xml. Any ideas?
Suggests you:
Will be following file compress behind, paste download link.
styles/subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Sorry for not responding...I never got a notice that there was a response....ANYWAY
Sr X wrote:great, is possible add this features:
  • From ACP on/off for guests
Ermmm, nope I don't have a plan for this.
  • Allow/disallow change settings in UCP
You mean to give the user the ability to turn on or off this mod? Not likely ;)
  • UCP options (if enabled): on/off and first/last post (more interesting)
Actually I plan on integrating the last post into this...by hovering your mouse over the last post icon in viewforum
  • add this mod to search pages (more interesting)
I agree and will work on implementation for the next version.
thanks.
Thank you for the suggestions! :)
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

jvincent08 wrote:Works great in prosilver based styles, but I get this error with subsilver2:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /var/www/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 60
[/quote]

You need to double check the edits you did to subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html...there's two so shouldn't be too difficult.  If you are still having problems, please post up your viewforum_body.html file using the code bbcode tags and I'll take a quick look at it for you.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Sr X wrote:great, is possible add this features:
  • add this mod to search pages (more interesting)
thanks.
In latest version

..and that should do it. Please remember to purge the cache/refresh the template to get the tooltip to show when searching.

Also, please remember that the tooltip will only show if you are searching with results in topic form as opposed to post form.

Any problems, or other ideas, please post back in here. Thanks. :)
Last edited by RMcGirr83 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

User avatar
muggins
Registered User
Posts: 1183
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Name: Donovan
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by muggins »

This is excellent! I don't know how I missed it, but it is installed now. :D

Thank you!

Edit: I am running 3.01, and cannot find the

Code: Select all

// Send vars to template  
line to enable your latest update.

I await your advice. :mrgreen:
Muggins

deaZi
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by deaZi »

Hi

I have installed your mod but something is wrong.
When i open a Forumi get a blank page

http://www.working-pitbull.be/index.php

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Double check the edits you did to viewforum.php
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

deaZi
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by deaZi »

Problem solved Thnx

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

muggins wrote:
Edit: I am running 3.01, and cannot find the

Code: Select all

// Send vars to template   
line to enable your latest update.

I await your advice. :mrgreen:
Please don't edit a post...I would have missed it as I had already read your post prior. If you PM me your search.php file I'll take a look at it for you...but this mod is for 3.0.2, FYI.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

User avatar
muggins
Registered User
Posts: 1183
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: Texas
Name: Donovan
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by muggins »

It is on the way. Thank you.

Edit: And you edited your post? :lol: OK. Cool. ;)

Thanks again, sir. Fun aside, this mod is the cat's pajamas! :geek:
Muggins

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Posts: 21035
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr
Contact:

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by RMcGirr83 »

:oops:

Snagged!! ;)

:lol:
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

jvincent08
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by jvincent08 »

RMcGirr83 wrote: You need to double check the edits you did to subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html...there's two so shouldn't be too difficult. If you are still having problems, please post up your viewforum_body.html file using the code bbcode tags and I'll take a quick look at it for you.
Thanks for your reply. I double checked my subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html file and I'm still getting the error. Here it is:

Code: Select all

<!-- INCLUDE overall_header.html -->

<!-- IF S_FORUM_RULES -->
	<div class="forumrules">
		<!-- IF U_FORUM_RULES -->
			<h3>{L_FORUM_RULES}</h3><br />
			<a href="{U_FORUM_RULES}"><b>{L_FORUM_RULES_LINK}</b></a>
		<!-- ELSE -->
			<h3>{L_FORUM_RULES}</h3><br />
			{FORUM_RULES}
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</div>

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE -->
	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><span class="nav">{L_ACTIVE_TOPICS}</span></td>
	</tr>

	<tr>
		<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
			<th colspan="3">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
		<!-- ELSE -->
			<th colspan="2">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<th>&nbsp;{L_AUTHOR}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_REPLIES}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_VIEWS}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_LAST_POST}&nbsp;</th>
	</tr>

	<!-- BEGIN topicrow -->

		<tr>
			<td class="row1" width="25" align="center">{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG}</td>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="row1" width="25" align="center"><!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG --><img src="{T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}" width="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_WIDTH}" height="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_HEIGHT}" alt="" title="" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<td class="row1">
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
				{topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}"class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or topicrow.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED -->
					<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED -->
					<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF topicrow.PAGINATION -->
					<p class="gensmall"> [ {GOTO_PAGE_IMG}{L_GOTO_PAGE}: {topicrow.PAGINATION} ] </p>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</td>
			<td class="row2" width="130" align="center"><p class="topicauthor">{topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL}</p></td>
			<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
			<td class="row2" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.VIEWS}</p></td>
			<td class="row1" width="140" align="center">
				<p class="topicdetails" style="white-space: nowrap;">{topicrow.LAST_POST_TIME}</p>
				<p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
					<a href="{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a>
				</p>
			</td>
		</tr>

	<!-- BEGINELSE -->

		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="row1" colspan="7" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<td class="row1" colspan="6" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
	<!-- END topicrow -->

	<tr align="center">
		<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>
	</tr>
	</table>

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_HAS_SUBFORUM -->
	<!-- INCLUDE forumlist_body.html -->
	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_IS_POSTABLE or S_NO_READ_ACCESS -->
	<div id="pageheader">
		<h2><a class="titles" href="{U_VIEW_FORUM}">{FORUM_NAME}</a></h2>

		<!-- IF MODERATORS -->
			<p class="moderators"><!-- IF S_SINGLE_MODERATOR -->{L_MODERATOR}<!-- ELSE -->{L_MODERATORS}<!-- ENDIF -->: {MODERATORS}</p>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF U_MCP -->
			<p class="linkmcp">[ <a href="{U_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a> ]</p>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</div>

	<br clear="all" /><br />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<div id="pagecontent">

<!-- IF S_NO_READ_ACCESS -->
	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="row1" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{L_NO_READ_ACCESS}</span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>

	<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->

		<br /><br />

		<form method="post" action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}">

		<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<td class="cat"><h4><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></h4></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="row1" align="center"><span class="genmed">{L_USERNAME}:</span> <input class="post" type="text" name="username" size="10" />&nbsp; <span class="genmed">{L_PASSWORD}:</span> <input class="post" type="password" name="password" size="10" /><!-- IF S_AUTOLOGIN_ENABLED -->&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_LOG_ME_IN}</span> <input type="checkbox" class="radio" name="autologin" /><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp; <input type="submit" class="btnmain" name="login" value="{L_LOGIN}" /></td>
		</tr>
		</table>
		
		</form>

	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<table width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO and not S_IS_BOT -->
				<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="middle"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">{POST_IMG}</a></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS -->
				<td class="nav" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;{PAGE_NUMBER}<br /></td>
				<td class="gensmall" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;[ {TOTAL_TOPICS} ]&nbsp;</td>
				<td class="gensmall" width="100%" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" nowrap="nowrap"><!-- INCLUDE pagination.html --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF not S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE and (S_IS_POSTABLE or .topicrow) -->
		<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->">
				<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
				<tr class="nav">
					<td valign="middle">&nbsp;<!-- IF S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK and not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK}">{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}</a><!-- ENDIF --></td>
					<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" valign="middle"><!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_TOPICS --><a href="{U_MARK_TOPICS}">{L_MARK_TOPICS_READ}</a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;</td>
				</tr>
				</table>
			</td>
		</tr>

		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<th colspan="3">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<th colspan="2">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<th>&nbsp;{L_AUTHOR}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_REPLIES}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_VIEWS}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_LAST_POST}&nbsp;</th>
		</tr>

		<!-- BEGIN topicrow -->

			<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH eq 1 -->
				<tr>
					<td class="row3" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><b class="gensmall">{L_ANNOUNCEMENTS}</b></td>
				</tr>
			<!-- ELSEIF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH eq 0 -->
				<tr>
					<td class="row3" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><b class="gensmall">{L_TOPICS}</b></td>
				</tr>
			<!-- ENDIF -->

			<tr>
				<td class="row1" width="25" align="center">{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG}</td>
				<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
					<td class="row1" width="25" align="center"><!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG --><img src="{T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}" width="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_WIDTH}" height="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_HEIGHT}" alt="" title="" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<td class="row1">
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
					{topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a  <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" <!-- ENDIF --> <!-- ENDIF --> href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or topicrow.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED -->
						<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{topicrow.UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED -->
						<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.PAGINATION -->
						<p class="gensmall"> [ {GOTO_PAGE_IMG}{L_GOTO_PAGE}: {topicrow.PAGINATION} ] </p>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
				</td>
				<td class="row2" width="130" align="center"><p class="topicauthor">{topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL}</p></td>
				<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
				<td class="row2" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.VIEWS}</p></td>
				<td class="row1" width="140" align="center">
					<p class="topicdetails" style="white-space: nowrap;">{topicrow.LAST_POST_TIME}</p>
					<p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
						<a href="{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a>
					</p>
				</td>
			</tr>

		<!-- BEGINELSE -->
			<!-- IF S_IS_POSTABLE -->
			<tr>
				<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
					<td class="row1" colspan="7" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
				<!-- ELSE -->
					<td class="row1" colspan="6" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</tr>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- END topicrow -->

		<tr align="center">
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="cat" colspan="7">
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<td class="cat" colspan="6">
			<!-- ENDIF -->
					<form method="post" action="{S_FORUM_ACTION}"><span class="gensmall">{L_DISPLAY_TOPICS}:</span>&nbsp;{S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS}&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">{L_SORT_BY}</span> {S_SELECT_SORT_KEY} {S_SELECT_SORT_DIR}&nbsp;<input class="btnlite" type="submit" name="sort" value="{L_GO}" /></form>
				</td>
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<table width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO and not S_IS_BOT -->
				<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="middle"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">{POST_IMG}</a></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS -->
				<td class="nav" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;{PAGE_NUMBER}<br /></td>
				<td class="gensmall" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;[ {TOTAL_TOPICS} ]&nbsp;</td>
				<td class="gensmall" width="100%" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" nowrap="nowrap"><!-- INCLUDE pagination.html --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

		<br clear="all" />
</div>

<!-- INCLUDE breadcrumbs.html -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
	<br clear="all" />

	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="cat"><h4>{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</h4></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="row1"><p class="gensmall">{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}</p></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO -->
	<br clear="all" />

	<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
	<tr>
		<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="top">
			<table cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" border="0">
			<tr>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_ANNOUNCE_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_ICON_ANNOUNCEMENT}</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_HOT_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS_HOT}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_HOT_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS_HOT}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_STICKY_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_ICON_STICKY}</td>			
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_LOCKED_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS_LOCKED}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_LOCKED_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS_LOCKED}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_MOVED_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_TOPIC_MOVED}</td>
			</tr>
			</table>
		</td>
		<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}"><span class="gensmall"><!-- BEGIN rules -->{rules.RULE}<br /><!-- END rules --></span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<br clear="all" />

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
	<td><!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCHBOX --><!-- INCLUDE searchbox.html --><!-- ENDIF --></td>
	<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}"><!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html --></td>
</tr>
</table>

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->

User avatar
wang5555
Translator
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Taiwan

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by wang5555 »

jvincent08 wrote:
RMcGirr83 wrote: You need to double check the edits you did to subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html...there's two so shouldn't be too difficult. If you are still having problems, please post up your viewforum_body.html file using the code bbcode tags and I'll take a quick look at it for you.
Thanks for your reply. I double checked my subsilver2/template/viewforum_body.html file and I'm still getting the error. Here it is:

Code: Select all

<!-- INCLUDE overall_header.html -->

<!-- IF S_FORUM_RULES -->
	<div class="forumrules">
		<!-- IF U_FORUM_RULES -->
			<h3>{L_FORUM_RULES}</h3><br />
			<a href="{U_FORUM_RULES}"><b>{L_FORUM_RULES_LINK}</b></a>
		<!-- ELSE -->
			<h3>{L_FORUM_RULES}</h3><br />
			{FORUM_RULES}
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</div>

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE -->
	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><span class="nav">{L_ACTIVE_TOPICS}</span></td>
	</tr>

	<tr>
		<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
			<th colspan="3">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
		<!-- ELSE -->
			<th colspan="2">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<th>&nbsp;{L_AUTHOR}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_REPLIES}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_VIEWS}&nbsp;</th>
		<th>&nbsp;{L_LAST_POST}&nbsp;</th>
	</tr>

	<!-- BEGIN topicrow -->

		<tr>
			<td class="row1" width="25" align="center">{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG}</td>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="row1" width="25" align="center"><!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG --><img src="{T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}" width="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_WIDTH}" height="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_HEIGHT}" alt="" title="" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<td class="row1">
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
				{topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}"class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or topicrow.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED -->
					<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED -->
					<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF topicrow.PAGINATION -->
					<p class="gensmall"> [ {GOTO_PAGE_IMG}{L_GOTO_PAGE}: {topicrow.PAGINATION} ] </p>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</td>
			<td class="row2" width="130" align="center"><p class="topicauthor">{topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL}</p></td>
			<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
			<td class="row2" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.VIEWS}</p></td>
			<td class="row1" width="140" align="center">
				<p class="topicdetails" style="white-space: nowrap;">{topicrow.LAST_POST_TIME}</p>
				<p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
					<a href="{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a>
				</p>
			</td>
		</tr>

	<!-- BEGINELSE -->

		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="row1" colspan="7" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<td class="row1" colspan="6" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
	<!-- END topicrow -->

	<tr align="center">
		<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>
	</tr>
	</table>

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_HAS_SUBFORUM -->
	<!-- INCLUDE forumlist_body.html -->
	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_IS_POSTABLE or S_NO_READ_ACCESS -->
	<div id="pageheader">
		<h2><a class="titles" href="{U_VIEW_FORUM}">{FORUM_NAME}</a></h2>

		<!-- IF MODERATORS -->
			<p class="moderators"><!-- IF S_SINGLE_MODERATOR -->{L_MODERATOR}<!-- ELSE -->{L_MODERATORS}<!-- ENDIF -->: {MODERATORS}</p>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF U_MCP -->
			<p class="linkmcp">[ <a href="{U_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a> ]</p>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</div>

	<br clear="all" /><br />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<div id="pagecontent">

<!-- IF S_NO_READ_ACCESS -->
	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="row1" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{L_NO_READ_ACCESS}</span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>

	<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->

		<br /><br />

		<form method="post" action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}">

		<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<td class="cat"><h4><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></h4></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="row1" align="center"><span class="genmed">{L_USERNAME}:</span> <input class="post" type="text" name="username" size="10" />&nbsp; <span class="genmed">{L_PASSWORD}:</span> <input class="post" type="password" name="password" size="10" /><!-- IF S_AUTOLOGIN_ENABLED -->&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_LOG_ME_IN}</span> <input type="checkbox" class="radio" name="autologin" /><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp; <input type="submit" class="btnmain" name="login" value="{L_LOGIN}" /></td>
		</tr>
		</table>
		
		</form>

	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<br clear="all" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<table width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO and not S_IS_BOT -->
				<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="middle"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">{POST_IMG}</a></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS -->
				<td class="nav" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;{PAGE_NUMBER}<br /></td>
				<td class="gensmall" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;[ {TOTAL_TOPICS} ]&nbsp;</td>
				<td class="gensmall" width="100%" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" nowrap="nowrap"><!-- INCLUDE pagination.html --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF not S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE and (S_IS_POSTABLE or .topicrow) -->
		<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->">
				<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
				<tr class="nav">
					<td valign="middle">&nbsp;<!-- IF S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK and not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK}">{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}</a><!-- ENDIF --></td>
					<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" valign="middle"><!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_TOPICS --><a href="{U_MARK_TOPICS}">{L_MARK_TOPICS_READ}</a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;</td>
				</tr>
				</table>
			</td>
		</tr>

		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<th colspan="3">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<th colspan="2">&nbsp;{L_TOPICS}&nbsp;</th>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<th>&nbsp;{L_AUTHOR}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_REPLIES}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_VIEWS}&nbsp;</th>
			<th>&nbsp;{L_LAST_POST}&nbsp;</th>
		</tr>

		<!-- BEGIN topicrow -->

			<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH eq 1 -->
				<tr>
					<td class="row3" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><b class="gensmall">{L_ANNOUNCEMENTS}</b></td>
				</tr>
			<!-- ELSEIF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH eq 0 -->
				<tr>
					<td class="row3" colspan="<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->7<!-- ELSE -->6<!-- ENDIF -->"><b class="gensmall">{L_TOPICS}</b></td>
				</tr>
			<!-- ENDIF -->

			<tr>
				<td class="row1" width="25" align="center">{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG}</td>
				<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
					<td class="row1" width="25" align="center"><!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG --><img src="{T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}" width="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_WIDTH}" height="{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG_HEIGHT}" alt="" title="" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<td class="row1">
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
					{topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a  <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" <!-- ENDIF --> <!-- ENDIF --> href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or topicrow.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED -->
						<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{topicrow.UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED -->
						<a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a>&nbsp;
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.PAGINATION -->
						<p class="gensmall"> [ {GOTO_PAGE_IMG}{L_GOTO_PAGE}: {topicrow.PAGINATION} ] </p>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
				</td>
				<td class="row2" width="130" align="center"><p class="topicauthor">{topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL}</p></td>
				<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
				<td class="row2" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.VIEWS}</p></td>
				<td class="row1" width="140" align="center">
					<p class="topicdetails" style="white-space: nowrap;">{topicrow.LAST_POST_TIME}</p>
					<p class="topicdetails">{topicrow.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
						<a href="{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a>
					</p>
				</td>
			</tr>

		<!-- BEGINELSE -->
			<!-- IF S_IS_POSTABLE -->
			<tr>
				<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
					<td class="row1" colspan="7" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
				<!-- ELSE -->
					<td class="row1" colspan="6" height="30" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen"><!-- IF not S_SORT_DAYS -->{L_NO_TOPICS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_TOPICS_TIME_FRAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</tr>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- END topicrow -->

		<tr align="center">
			<!-- IF S_TOPIC_ICONS -->
				<td class="cat" colspan="7">
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<td class="cat" colspan="6">
			<!-- ENDIF -->
					<form method="post" action="{S_FORUM_ACTION}"><span class="gensmall">{L_DISPLAY_TOPICS}:</span>&nbsp;{S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS}&nbsp;<span class="gensmall">{L_SORT_BY}</span> {S_SELECT_SORT_KEY} {S_SELECT_SORT_DIR}&nbsp;<input class="btnlite" type="submit" name="sort" value="{L_GO}" /></form>
				</td>
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<table width="100%" cellspacing="1">
		<tr>
			<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO and not S_IS_BOT -->
				<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="middle"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">{POST_IMG}</a></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS -->
				<td class="nav" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;{PAGE_NUMBER}<br /></td>
				<td class="gensmall" nowrap="nowrap">&nbsp;[ {TOTAL_TOPICS} ]&nbsp;</td>
				<td class="gensmall" width="100%" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" nowrap="nowrap"><!-- INCLUDE pagination.html --></td>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</tr>
		</table>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

		<br clear="all" />
</div>

<!-- INCLUDE breadcrumbs.html -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
	<br clear="all" />

	<table class="tablebg" width="100%" cellspacing="1">
	<tr>
		<td class="cat"><h4>{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</h4></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="row1"><p class="gensmall">{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}</p></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO -->
	<br clear="all" />

	<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
	<tr>
		<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" valign="top">
			<table cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" border="0">
			<tr>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td width="20" style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_ANNOUNCE_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_ICON_ANNOUNCEMENT}</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_HOT_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS_HOT}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_HOT_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS_HOT}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_STICKY_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_ICON_STICKY}</td>			
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_LOCKED_NEW_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NEW_POSTS_LOCKED}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_LOCKED_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_NO_NEW_POSTS_LOCKED}</td>
				<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
				<td style="text-align: center;">{FOLDER_MOVED_IMG}</td>
				<td class="gensmall">{L_TOPIC_MOVED}</td>
			</tr>
			</table>
		</td>
		<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}"><span class="gensmall"><!-- BEGIN rules -->{rules.RULE}<br /><!-- END rules --></span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<br clear="all" />

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
	<td><!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCHBOX --><!-- INCLUDE searchbox.html --><!-- ENDIF --></td>
	<td align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}"><!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html --></td>
</tr>
</table>

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->
Try it:
#
#-----[ FIND ]-----
# about 44 line
#

Code: Select all

            {topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}"class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]-----
#

Code: Select all

            {topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" <!-- ENDIF --> href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
#
#-----[ FIND ]-----
# about 195 line
#

Code: Select all

               {topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a  <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" <!-- ENDIF --> <!-- ENDIF --> href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]-----
#

Code: Select all

               {topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- IF topicrow.S_HAS_POLL or topicrow.S_TOPIC_MOVED --><b>{topicrow.TOPIC_TYPE}</b> <!-- ENDIF --><a  <!-- IF topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER -->title="{topicrow.POST_TEXT_HOVER}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{L_POSTED}: {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}" <!-- ENDIF --> href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
P.S.
Purge the cache.
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!

jvincent08
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Post by jvincent08 »

wang5555 wrote: . . .
P.S.
Purge the cache.
Thanks, that did the trick! :D Keep up the good work. :)

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”