Page 47 of 67

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm
by azzam
This website isn't yet published? Before launching i will insert copyright all over place becuase i love phpbb.
:)
ok nut now you can check i just inerted copyright notice :) . Thankyou :)

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 pm
by Gereem
Image

Is this the button that should be hovered in order to view the latest post pop-up?

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm
by DJ Skitzo
Gereem wrote:Image

Is this the button that should be hovered in order to view the latest post pop-up?
Yes that button will show you the last post made in the topic, if you hover over the title it will show you the first post of that topic, but only if you change your settings to show those ones.

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 am
by grissley
RMcGirr83 wrote:
grissley wrote:When we go with mouse to the "last post" column on the index page, over the last post icon, we can see only the text of the last post.
But then, we go to the subforum, like here: http://www.sere.yoyo.pl/viewforum.php?f ... 473fb938f3, and we go with mouse pointer over the title of the last post. Now, what can be seen, is the part of the first post only... wtf?
Have I done sth wrong, or it just works like that?
Sort of difficult to help you with those links as your forum requires login.
In fact, I enabled this only yesterday.
It is now accessible for everyone.
Jus in case, here it can be seen, what's going on:

Image

Same topic, on the upper/left prtsc you can see the first post, on the lower/right, the last one...

EDIT
argh, image cut by the Board... Here is a smaller one (but worse quality):

Image

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am
by lordofthisworld
I have given this mod another go and all seems to be installed correctly, activated in ACP, but all i get on hover over titles is either "no new posts" or "new posts" it doesn't actually give a preview of the post?

any ideas?

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:35 pm
by grissley
grissley wrote:
RMcGirr83 wrote:
Just in case, here it can be seen, what's going on:

Aaaaand I just found another bug - when tryin' to change settings in ucp, I get this:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Unknown column 'user_text_hover' in 'field list' [1054]

Any help with this?

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 pm
by azzam
azzam wrote:This website isn't yet published? Before launching i will insert copyright all over place becuase i love phpbb.
:)
ok nut now you can check i just inerted copyright notice :) . Thankyou :)
I still have same problem i can't just see tool tip on viewforum_body.html.
Search pages works fine and view your topics and forumlist_body.html works totally fine. :)

Please solve this problem i will be thankful to ya... Please please please

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 pm
by RMcGirr83
grissley wrote: In fact, I enabled this only yesterday.
It is now accessible for everyone.
Jus in case, here it can be seen, what's going on:
I guess I don't see what the problem is. See attached

text hover first post
first_post.JPG
first_post.JPG (26.91 KiB) Viewed 416 times
text hover last post
last_post.JPG
last_post.JPG (17.79 KiB) Viewed 416 times
They aren't the same.
Unknown column 'user_text_hover' in 'field list'
means you didn't browse to the topichover_db_update.php file. To fix visit your database via phpmyadmin and run this in the sql tab

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_text_hover tinyint( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
changing phpbb_ to whatever your prefix is for your tables.

azzam, I am unsure of what your problem is either as I see the hover just fine on your forum when viewing a forum.

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm
by azzam
Did you see on topic list ? I cleared cache of my browser.But still same no tool tip in topic list in forum list i can see tool tip and every where but still no tool tip intopic list. :(

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm
by RMcGirr83
azzam wrote:Did you see on topic list ? I cleared cache of my browser.But still same no tool tip in topic list in forum list i can see tool tip and every where but still no tool tip intopic list. :(
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (149.76 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 pm
by grissley
RMcGirr83 wrote:I guess I don't see what the problem is. See attached

text hover first post
first_post.JPG
text hover last post
last_post.JPG
They aren't the same.
Yep - first post in one place, last post in another.
I understand you designed it this way.
But couldn't it be like here:

Image

Here, you can see both first and last posts in one place.
RMcGirr83 wrote:To fix visit your database via phpmyadmin and run this in the sql tab
thank you - that did worked well. :D

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm
by RMcGirr83
grissley wrote: Yep - first post in one place, last post in another.
I understand you designed it this way.
But couldn't it be like here:

Image

Here, you can see both first and last posts in one place.
I don't plan on writing up how to do that...sorry.
thank you - that did worked well. :D
Good, glad to hear.

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm
by lordofthisworld
lordofthisworld wrote:I have given this mod another go and all seems to be installed correctly, activated in ACP, but all i get on hover over titles is either "no new posts" or "new posts" it doesn't actually give a preview of the post?

any ideas?
sorted, there must have been an error in my viewforum.php, re-editted and all working on prosilver, for some reason subsilver is not working at all so will re-edit the styles templates 2morrow.

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 am
by azzam
RMcGirr83 wrote:
azzam wrote:Did you see on topic list ? I cleared cache of my browser.But still same no tool tip in topic list in forum list i can see tool tip and every where but still no tool tip intopic list. :(
untitled.JPG
That's what i am sying its working on forum.But not in sub forum.You can check.But when you go on to search page and search for topics it shows on both first and last post.

And one interesting thing.In all pages tooltip white type color but in forum page its yellow (As you can also see in the pic you posted)..I think its conflicting with some another mod?

Re: Topic Text in Mouse Over

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 pm
by Nixxie1981
I reaally want this mod but it isnt working for me!

I have double checked everything....I have no errors, its just not worked!