Milestone Congratulations

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
darkonia

Re: Milestone Congratulations

Post by darkonia »

MartectX wrote:
Landerro50 wrote:I tried something myself. Can anyone check my code pls?
Looking good, actually! If you don't mind I'll implement that for all three types of milestones in the next days, just to be sure that this kind of error is taken care of! :)

Right now I'm in bed with rather severe toothache so pray for my recovery! :(
Pray for Goddness :mrgreen:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Landerro50

Post by Landerro50 »

MartectX wrote: If you don't mind I'll implement that for all three types of milestones in the next days,
My pleasure :-)
AzzurroVI

Post by AzzurroVI »

Have discovered an issue, but not sure if it has happened to others on the board.

Recently our board achieved 1600 posts. However the milestone did not update the milestone. The only added mod I have installed is the phpBB Gallery and that was the last change I have done. One other thing, I went into the SQL table and removed all of the entries that were not needed any more, as the board is growing I decided to edit the sql table.

I am curious if it was my editing that caused the issues, or was the installation of the gallery, or is it something else, could it be a BOT that entered the 1600 post and it is not showing??

Some of the steps I have taken have been, verifying that all of the code has not been altered by any mods I installed, which they haven't, I verified that the sql table can still have data entered into it and shown in the history page, which it did so am stuff as to why it won't show.

If you would like to take a look at what shows by all means you can view the history and the stats page as a guest, just click on the link below.

Please help.

Respectfully,

AzzurroVI
http://www.chaoticorder.ca
Vancouver Island's Gaming and Hobby Forum
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

AzzurroVI wrote:Recently our board achieved 1600 posts. However the milestone did not update the milestone. The only added mod I have installed is the phpBB Gallery and that was the last change I have done. One other thing, I went into the SQL table and removed all of the entries that were not needed any more, as the board is growing I decided to edit the sql table.
Were there at least one milestone of each type left?
AzzurroVI wrote:If you would like to take a look at what shows by all means you can view the history and the stats page as a guest, just click on the link below.

[...]

http://www.chaoticorder.ca
Milestone Congratulations has not been installed on that board!
AzzurroVI

Post by AzzurroVI »

MartectX wrote:Were there at least one milestone of each type left?
Yes there are many of each type in the sql table.
MartectX wrote:Milestone Congratulations has not been installed on that board!
The mod is installed, I disabled it and then realized I had asked you to view it. Apologizes.

Respectfully,

AzzurroVI
www.chaoticorder.ca
Vancouver Island's Gaming & Hobby Forum
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

I'll try something later this weekend, lets see if that helps. I really wonder why that would cause such behaviour, though... :(
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

Feel free to try out :arrow: this new beta release of Milestone Congratulations 1.2.9 featuring Landerro50's suggestions and some more tweaks by yours truly! :)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”