TinyPic Plugin

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
yais

Re: TinyPic Plugin

Post by yais »

Neuropass wrote:guys, what's going on here??? all these requests for subsilver and no body hasn't answered yet???

PLEASE SUBSILVER!!
Without meaning to hgihjack this topic, if you need something like this which works with subsilver2, take a look at this topic:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1479765

Neuropass

Post by Neuropass »

thanks but i would like to have this mod on my subsilver based theme...

please guys a bit of help for subsilver2.. :cry:

fasko

Post by fasko »

please help for subsilver2
Sorry for my english

wraaa

Post by wraaa »

I have submitted a new version with the subsilver2 theme and a possible fix for replies not having the upload option in the prosilver theme. You'll want to uninstall and reinstall to update when the new version is released. I changed how i was adding the S_SHOW_UPLOAD_BOX variable which controls if the upload is shown or not. I was replacing a $template->assign, now I'm just adding a new one.

If you don't want to use the bbcode, you'll need to change the posting_upload_body.html and change tinypic_links to be 'html' if you want html code generated instead of the IMG tags.

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

wraaa wrote:I have submitted a new version with the subsilver2 theme and a possible fix for replies not having the upload option in the prosilver theme. You'll want to uninstall and reinstall to update when the new version is released. I changed how i was adding the S_SHOW_UPLOAD_BOX variable which controls if the upload is shown or not. I was replacing a $template->assign, now I'm just adding a new one.

If you don't want to use the bbcode, you'll need to change the posting_upload_body.html and change tinypic_links to be 'html' if you want html code generated instead of the IMG tags.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Excellent! This is one of my favorite mods. :D Cant wait...

Silverlegend

Post by Silverlegend »

Lets see

Neuropass

Post by Neuropass »

wraaa wrote:I have submitted a new version with the subsilver2 theme and a possible fix for replies not having the upload option in the prosilver theme. You'll want to uninstall and reinstall to update when the new version is released. I changed how i was adding the S_SHOW_UPLOAD_BOX variable which controls if the upload is shown or not. I was replacing a $template->assign, now I'm just adding a new one.

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is it ?????? i want it really badly!!!! i can't stand image shack anymore!!

wraaa

Post by wraaa »

I submitted it, just waiting for the approval...

jmjm003

Post by jmjm003 »

Any chance of a link prior to approval?
You never know, we might just help you find an issue before the approval team does... ;)

Neuropass

Post by Neuropass »

wraaa wrote:I submitted it, just waiting for the approval...

still nothing for subsilver 2??? :cry:

King-Nothing

Post by King-Nothing »

Is there a way to make this box appear when you edit a post? Like if you want to add more pictures to a post.

And is there a way to change [img] [./img] around the picture when adding to post? I`m using a mod with bbcode for showing pictures, so it would be great to have this bbcode there instead of [img].

Or is this set by tinypic and not the mod?

Neuropass

Post by Neuropass »

King-Nothing wrote:Is there a way to make this box appear when you edit a post? Like if you want to add more pictures to a post.

And is there a way to change [img] [./img] around the picture when adding to post? I`m using a mod with bbcode for showing pictures, so it would be great to have this bbcode there instead of [img].

Or is this set by tinypic and not the mod?

it is set by tiny pic..

King-Nothing

Post by King-Nothing »

I found a place to change this, and if I change it to "html" instead of "forum", it displays a normal <a href-link instead of [img]. So I guess there is a way to use a bbcode here, but I don`t know which code to insert.

Neuropass

Post by Neuropass »

King-Nothing wrote:I found a place to change this, and if I change it to "html" instead of "forum", it displays a normal <a href-link instead of [img]. So I guess there is a way to use a bbcode here, but I don`t know which code to insert.
i honestly don't understand the reason of why you want to change it.. :roll:

King-Nothing

Post by King-Nothing »

Because it sets [img] tags around the file. But since I use a bbcode to show pictures I need to remove the [img]-tag and replace it with the bbcode.

If not, you have to remove the [img]-tag and then use the bbcode. More work..

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”