th23 CMS (content management system)

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Post by Extensions Robot » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Modification name: th23 CMS (content management system)
Author: th23
Modification description: This modification will add a content management system (CMS) to your phpBB board - it will enable you to create articles (independent from posts) and display them via which ever script / page / file in the phpBB root directory you want. You can e.g. create a "Welcome" article and display it when a user visits your board (via index.php) - of course with providing a link to the forum overview page as normal...but until that point nobody will even notice, that he is on a message board rather than on a fully fledged website. In fact this MOD will make your phpBB a fully fledged website / content management system :)
Modification version: 1.0.3
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.4

Download file: th23_cms_1_0_3.zip
File size: 86.39 KiB

Modification overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Modification support<--
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Modification validated/released

Notes:
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

th23

Post by th23 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm

This post has been reserved for the MOD author.
Life is what happens...while you're busy making other plans!

MGadAllah
Name: Mohamed GadAllah

Re: th23 CMS (content management system)

Post by MGadAllah » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am

Please any screen shots for this one?
Is it like a portal?
Would you like to know more about ISLAM ?

mdiehl

Post by mdiehl » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:14 am

Hi Thorsten,

I installed your mod today into our system (creating tables, copying and modifying files). Everything looks fine. I could find the five moules in the system/administration. could activate them and was running the install ...-file. Cache cleared twice.
I was allready smiling ..... :D :D :D ;)

But then I was not able to find the mod under the mod-tab (the way you decribed it) :? :?

Any idea what went wrong??

best regards and thanks for your work ,,,,,

markus

mdiehl

Post by mdiehl » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 am

sorry, I found MY mistake ... "reading and understanding"!! did it twice wrong and installed settings, pages,categories and articles NOT under "th23 CMS"...

thanks

markus

ANgelArvil

Post by ANgelArvil » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 am

what is the difference with blank template MOD?

th23

Post by th23 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 am

MGadAllah wrote:Please any screen shots for this one?
Is it like a portal?
Well, screenshots are difficult, as the trick of this CMS is, to give you full freedom on how to present the content. Have a look on my site th23.net to see an example.

ataimoor

Post by ataimoor » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 pm

The mod has been installed nicely and shows its settings in ACP but when it is turned on, it does not work and causes time out when try to go back to Index page. If turned off disabled) the board starts working normally again.

Please help to correct the problem.

Thanks

:?

JasonWade

Post by JasonWade » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:36 am

Almost all of my styles are subsilver based, how can I get it to work on subsiver styles?

th23

Post by th23 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 pm

JasonWade wrote:Almost all of my styles are subsilver based, how can I get it to work on subsiver styles?
You have to "translate" the included template part(s) to your subsilver style...that should do the trick.

But: No support for anything related to subsilver template...sorry!

th23

Post by th23 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 pm

ataimoor wrote:The mod has been installed nicely and shows its settings in ACP but when it is turned on, it does not work and causes time out when try to go back to Index page. If turned off disabled) the board starts working normally again.
Hard to tell...when does the error happen, just when calling an article?

Metzle
Name: Daniel

Post by Metzle » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:31 am

Hi th23,

thanks for this great mod. Easy installation, no probs and it works like a charme.
I think in the next few days there will be a translation for the german language by me. When I'm finished, I will post it here.
Metzle
phpBB.de-Support-Team
No Support via PN/E-Mail/ICQ etc.
Allround-phpBB.de

kvii

Post by kvii » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 am

i have error

Code: Select all

Error:Table 'freeehosting-nl.phpbb_th23_cms_categories' doesn't exist
INSERT INTO phpbb_th23_cms_categories (id, title, keyword, public, parent_id, left_id, right_id, intro_article_id, cat_cache) VALUES (1, 'Start', 'Start', 1, 0, 1, 2, 0, '') 
and

Code: Select all

Error:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '; CREATE TABLE phpbb_th23_cms_categories ( id smallint(4) unsigned NOT NULL a' at line 1
INSERT INTO phpbb_th23_cms_articles (id, title, keyword, text, bbcode_bitfield, bbcode_uid, views, time, user_id, tags, page_title, page_name, category_id, status, navigation) VALUES (1, 'Welcome to th23 CMS!', 'Welcome_to_th23_CMS', '[b:hntwfyd0]Welcome to th23 CMS![/b:hntwfyd0]\nThis modification expands the capabilities of your phpBB, making it a fully fledged content management system (CMS).\nFor further information about th23 CMS visit [url=http://technology.th23.net:hntwfyd0]th23.net[/url:hntwfyd0]\n\n[b:hntwfyd0]To access the start page of your board just call "www.yourdomain.com/index.php?cms=off"[/b:hntwfyd0] and/or change the settings of this CMS article / the settings of the page "index.php" via the ACP.', 'UA==', 'hntwfyd0', 0, 1223658000, 2, ', welcome, th23 cms, th23, cms, ', 1, 'index.php', 1, 1, 7); CREATE TABLE phpbb_th23_cms_categories ( id smallint(4) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(50) collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, keyword varchar(50) collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, public tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL, parent_id smallint(4) unsigned NOT NULL, left_id smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL, right_id smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL, intro_article_id mediumint(6) unsigned NOT NULL, cat_cache text collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin 

nouveau

Post by nouveau » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am

just installed on a local server, working as stated and will have a bit of a play with.

Edit, just installed blank template mod and they go together very nicely!!
Formerly known as xceler8shun

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”