th23 CMS (content management system)

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Peter77sx

Re: th23 CMS (content management system)

Post by Peter77sx »

I'm testing this out on my live board and so far the install went smooth. when i assign the defualt welcome page to any phpbb page, i get The article you requested is not available via this page - you are redirected to the appropriate page to view the article but then it takes me to mydomain.com/?cms=article_Welcome_to_th23_CMS and theres really nothing there because thats my main page for my site.

I tryed fooling around with the options. CMS active:, suppresable etc...

any help is apprecaited. :)

:edit: nevermind. i guess it was more issue with the defualt welcome page. i started my own articles, and now all is good. thanks for this MOD. :)

case anyone is wondering, this works great with blank template mod.. name it whatever.php - don't have to add anything to it because this content MOD does the rest. :) http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1187205
BarrieUK
Name: Barrie Tumbridge

Post by BarrieUK »

Hi,
have just installed a new board to customize so that it will eventually take ove an old phpbb 2 board.

I have installed a portal which is running fine and yesterday I installed the th23 CMS. After a few hitches, the solution to which I found in this thread, I was running through the tests and came across an error.

As soon as I enabled the CMS and try to access the board index I get either this message

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /homepages/39/d172683726/htdocs/tumbridge-photography/phpBB3/includes/hooks/index.php on line 110
or, if I refresh the browser Iget this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 39 bytes) in /homepages/39/d172683726/htdocs/tumbridge-photography/phpBB3/includes/template.php on line 464
Accessing the portal is fine, and I can access the only thread on the board or anything else, it only seems to happen when I go through the index.php. This happens on both the themes installed on the board.

If I disable the CMS all is OK again.

Any ideas please?
Last edited by BarrieUK on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BarrieUK

Post by BarrieUK »

I am re-installing the board. There is obviously some problem with it as I am finding other errors.
Funkycowie

Post by Funkycowie »

I have exactly the same issue on my board, I went through everything again to make sure I got it right and theres nothing wrong. Just get the fatal error message.
th23

Post by th23 »

BarrieUK wrote:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /homepages/39/d172683726/htdocs/tumbridge-photography/phpBB3/includes/hooks/index.php on line 110
Sorry for the late answer, but I still cant offer you a solution...however, this file "includes/hooks/index.php" is never even touched by my MOD :?
Life is what happens...while you're busy making other plans!
Funkycowie

Post by Funkycowie »

my webhost gives me the ability to switch from using php4 to php5 at the press of a button so I tried that, and it now works :twisted:
BarrieUK

Post by BarrieUK »

I reinstalled the board and now using a mysql5 rather than 4. I also realised that I was running php4 so with some additions to an .htaccess file I can now run php5 for the phpBB3 board. This I think was the reason I was getting the previous errors. First thing is it is odd that it shows mysql4 on the first line I have the database in 5 not 4. I am sure it is something I have missed or installed wrong. Enabling the cms doesn't work by the way it jumps back to disable when I g back to the index

However, I now have another error when I enable the cms this comes up

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Duplicate entry 'th23_cms' for key 1 [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value, is_dynamic) VALUES ('th23_cms', 1, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 156
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_th23_cms.php
LINE: 1506
CALL: set_config()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_th23_cms->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
minos

Post by minos »

Hi i have installed the mod through all the instructions then went into the .MOD and enabled the23 cms modification. Whenever I click on settings/pages/categories/articles i get the following error:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 's.TH23_CMS_CATEGORIES_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT MAX(right_id) AS max_right FROM TH23_CMS_CATEGORIES_TABLE

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_th23_cms.php
LINE: 781
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_th23_cms->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
minos

Post by minos »

I missed a couple of lines in include/constants.php
I have included the lines, re-uploaded but despite clearing the cache, removing the mod completely then going from scratch it still has the same errors.
CocoVFR

Post by CocoVFR »

I've installed this mod, and everything work fine.
I have a question: is there a way to add attachment (picture, pdf file, etc...) like in post ? And if yes, is there a way to add some attachment that still uploaded on server (and used in a post for example) ?
Thank's.
LostAccount

Post by LostAccount »

I know I am probably restating various discoveries and statements, so pardon the repitition, but I feel there is a very important point going underemphasized here:

th23 CMS requires PHP 5.x!!!

If you have triple-checked everything but are still getting all those weird errors, make sure your provider uses PHP5. On 1 and 1 hosting, I had to add the two following lines to my htaccess file:

AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php

On other providers, control over PHP4/5 will be handled differently.

Hope I saved some people some time, pardon the intrusion.
kitkat278

Post by kitkat278 »

How do I uninstall this mod from my database?

Thanks.
evina

Post by evina »

I installed this mod without encountering any errors. I cleared the cache but I can't find the modules under the .MODs tab.

EDIT: Never mind, I just uninstalled it.
Senky
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations
Name: Jakub

Post by Senky »

I have a question. On my forum all content in CMS is not on search. It is only my problem or it is not part of mod?
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎📝‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎🔔 ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎🛠
Forms Extension | Browser & Mobile Notifications Extension | Mixed Content Fixer Extension
FroboZ

Post by FroboZ »

Hi,

Just installed the mod and it seems to be running perfectly, although the administration of it is not, atleast I don't think so. Under my .mods tab in the acp I only see h23 CMS - Settings, nothing else. So I don't see how I'll be able to add articles, categories etc..?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”