Profile Views List

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lefty74

Re: Profile Views List

Post by lefty74 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 pm

you will need to upload the style files of either prosilver or subsilver2 to the style folder you are using. if your style is based on prosilver, use the prosilver files otherwise try the subsivler2 files fo the mod
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

truly11

Post by truly11 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 pm

lefty74 wrote:you will need to upload the style files of either prosilver or subsilver2 to the style folder you are using. if your style is based on prosilver, use the prosilver files otherwise try the subsivler2 files fo the mod
Yes my style is based on prosilver
thank you i tried that and it worked! :D
great work kp it up!

sam_8085

Post by sam_8085 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks for this , its working good on phpBB 3.0.7 PL1.... :D

starstuff

Post by starstuff » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice MOD but users should be able to disable this function by themselves in their UCP if they do not want it in their profile or if they do not want to be seen on other profiles...

kiore

Post by kiore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:49 am

Was the purge function ever added to this or will i have to do it from phpadmin also if so how do i just delete the avatars in the view

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

kiore wrote:Was the purge function ever added to this or will i have to do it from phpadmin also if so how do i just delete the avatars in the view
what purge function is that you are referring to and in which view would you like to delete the avatars? in the details or on profile?
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

kiore

Post by kiore » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 am

Lik i wanna keep the view count but i wanna delete the names and avaters that show up under it after awhile.What would be real cool if after a set amount of time it cleared it's self but left the view count. Like once a user views your profile after 30mins that user would be cleared from the list but the view count stayed

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 am

hi, thanks for the explanation. I am afraid that is possible the way it is written at the moment and I won't really have the time to rewrite this, sorry.
lefty74

Pthelovod
Name: Alexs Pthelovod

Post by Pthelovod » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 pm

At runtime, install / index.php was there such an error message.
The whole setup mode checked several raz.Ne understand what problema.Chto I did not right? Version 3.0.7 last, style prosilver

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Data too long for column 'log_data' at row 1 [1406]

SQL

INSERT INTO forum_log (user_id, log_ip, log_time, log_operation, log_data, log_type) VALUES ('55', '77.34.248.141', 1272203097, 'LOG_MODULE_ADD', 'a:1:{i:0;s:22:\"??? ????????? ????????\";}', 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 3227
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_modules.php
LINE: 812
CALL: add_log()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 474
CALL: acp_modules->update_module_data()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 92
CALL: install_modules()

Help my...

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 pm

make sure all your tables have the same database collation. also, make sure that language files are saved as utf-8 without BOM
lefty74

Pthelovod
Name: Alexs Pthelovod

Post by Pthelovod » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks .. will check, I'll write about what happened

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”