Profile Views List

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lefty74

Re: Profile Views List

Post by lefty74 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 am

nims wrote:Lefty74 what I mean is, say I do not have who is online option. So, where is my username displayed on the index page ?
quote]
if you do not see users that are currently online, try the memberlist or look for a mod where you can easily view your profile.
nims wrote: Can you not integrate it in UCP. So that user can click on "My Profile" link and see all the stats and profile views there.
no, i wont as i have already done it differently.
ekamei wrote:This is quite well done, but I don't think it is good when it take out some of the status, does anyone know how to keep everything with just the views in additional to the existing info?
thanks but i do not understand what you mean, sorry.
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

ekamei

Post by ekamei » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 pm

lefty74 wrote:
ekamei wrote:This is quite well done, but I don't think it is good when it take out some of the status, does anyone know how to keep everything with just the views in additional to the existing info?
thanks but i do not understand what you mean, sorry.[/quote]

Without the mod, the profile page will display the statistic of the user, like how many post he have, what forum he have been most active with, etc. I'm hoping to keep everything there while having this ontop of the existing statistic in a user profile page.

Am I missing something here? Like another page? I apologies if I have over looked something.

wolfman24

Post by wolfman24 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 pm

ekamei wrote:...
I'm hoping to keep everything there while having this ontop of the existing statistic in a user profile page.....
This is exactly what this mod does. What are you talking about? Did you already add this mod and all your other information is gone on the profile view page? I don't get your point and I am sure I'm not the only one.

ekamei

Post by ekamei » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 am

I will take my time and explain it to you.

The first image should show you how my forum look like after mod, look fine, just as expected actually.

But before I mod, there are actually a lot of details in the profile when people click on them. Where did those detail goes?

I tried to look for them but I couldn't find them. Perhaps you can help?

wolfman24

Post by wolfman24 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 am

There are actually two different pages: memberlist.php?mode=profile_views&u=2 (Profile Views) and memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 (Viewing Profile). You can see the difference, all the statistic data is still there. You can see it on the 3rd post of this topic.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 am

have a look on my testboard (also mentioned in the third post) and login as the testuser,you will be able to see the working mod there.
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

daGrevis

Post by daGrevis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 am

Oh, thanks a lot, lefty74... :) Nice mod... :P

ekamei

Post by ekamei » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:09 pm

wolfman24 wrote:There are actually two different pages: memberlist.php?mode=profile_views&u=2 (Profile Views) and memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 (Viewing Profile). You can see the difference, all the statistic data is still there. You can see it on the 3rd post of this topic.
Problem is, how do you get to the 2nd page?

On my installation, the only link I see is "Return to profile" which just refresh with the same page. I have done the installation a few times now. Am I missing how you get to the second page?

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

if the screenshot you posted a couple of posts earlier is what you actually see after the mod is installed, then you must have forgotten some edits and i would recommend to doublecheck your installation edits.
lefty74

ekamei

Post by ekamei » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:10 pm

lefty74 wrote:if the screenshot you posted a couple of posts earlier is what you actually see after the mod is installed, then you must have forgotten some edits and i would recommend to doublecheck your installation edits.
Thanks I will double check again and verifies with your board.

Great mod by the way!

upsD

Post by upsD » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 am

cool...

german language included?

grüße ups
sorry me englisch, i am german, need traduktor ;-)
hallo, ich versteh nur die hälfte auf englisch, bitte langsam schreiben ;-) danke
http://translate.google.de/

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 am

No, sorry. the language in the download is only in english. if anyone has translated that, please let me knwo and I link to it in the third post of this topic :)
lefty74

GurlzLubme

Post by GurlzLubme » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 am

hi lefty. when viewing the details of the recent viewers. I'd like a link that would lead back to the person's profile. Preferably a working link on the person's avatar photo and username. how should this be done?
1,000,000 Thank Yous to everyone who's been helping me on phpbb.com!

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 am

GurlzLubme wrote:hi lefty. when viewing the details of the recent viewers. I'd like a link that would lead back to the person's profile. Preferably a working link on the person's avatar photo and username. how should this be done?
hi, there is already a link back to the profile. putting a link to the avatar or username shouldnt be too difficult but i dont have time for that right now.
lefty74

muggins
Name: Donovan

Post by muggins » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Lefty74, you have done it again!

Excellent mod, sir! 8-)
Muggins

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”